Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What is your daily routine?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RuthG, 15 March 2008 Social URL.

1. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    What times do you have your shakes? I've not had my first one yet, but I am drinking water. I'll probably have my first one in the next hour or so, then one about 6 ish, then one about 10 ish, so I'm not going to bed hungry.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. want2wearbikinis

want2wearbikinis Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Do you find it ok to go that long til 6 without one? I am trying to stick to times I would normally be having meals, 8.30ish, 1ish and 6ish, and guzzling down the water in between...on the subject of water how many pints do you have a day? I am having between 6-8, is that ok?? I think that works out around 4 litres??

xx

4. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I get 4 shakes a day (woo!) so on a weekday I have one when I'm getting ready for work, around 7.30ish, one at 11.30-12ish, one around 3-3.30 and the last around 6.30-7pm, after I've been on the cross trainer. before I was on CD I'd managed to train myself to not eat after 7.30pm, and that helped me shift half a stone in january, and curb my snacking, and I want that to carry on after CD, so after that last one it's water all the way..

weekends the only difference is I have the morning one a bit later cos I get up and use the cross trainer first thing instead of in the evening... and I'd probably be a bit sick after a milkshake!! hehe. I try and stick to the other times though, it's all about routine for me..

5. may

may Member

I have my first shake after nine in morning after the school run another one about 3-6 (depends if am busy) the last one about 10pm and drink about 6-7 pints of water .

may x

6. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I try to have my 1st shake between 12-1pm, them my second about 6pm and my 3rd at about 10.30pm. I drink the water when I can manage it. It makes me feel so sick!

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i drink water from when i get up 1st shake at 1. then 5.30/6 then 9/10 at night for the last one drinking 4litres of water

8. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I split my first shake into 2 and that lasts me til about 6pm, I have 2 x vanilla shakes hot with coffee so they're like latte's....
    I just drink water before, during and after. I have soup about 6pm, with bouillion and extra water so its like 500ml bowlful and then a bar anytime after 8pm with pint of black T - and I do the same thing every bloody day without fail!!!!!!!!!!

I have found that since embarking on this whole change of life thingy that I have to have routing in my life, certainly around my eating habits as it gives me so much more control?????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

First shake anytime between 11:00 am and 14:00pm, second about 7:00pm third about 10:00pm!

Water about 2.5 litres! X

10. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    well i have my first shake at 10.30 am coffee break at work, then 1.00 lunch then normally 7.30 pm for dinner some times if i can go with out at lunch while everys eating i will have this about 3.00

11. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    chocmint shake around 12.30, soup around 5.00, choc tetra as evening treat around 7.30 : )

12. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    your good to wait till 12.30! i have it earlier just encase i wanna t or something like that with milk!!

13. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

i really couldn't cope on 3 i can just about survive 4!! lol I have one about 9 after a workout, on about 12, one around 3 and one about 6 and get an early night. i going to try spliiting them this week and have one every hour and a half.

14. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    im really rubbish at the routine.. lol.. should try to space them out.. but i just cant.. lol..

I normally have my first one.. about 5ish.. like now im having a tetra in a coffee..

and about 8 i have soup and a mousse after..

x x x

15. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh Clare, thats a good idea of addoing buillion and water to the soups! Thankyou for that

16. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm on SS+ (4 shakes + milk) and split all my packs. have them at 9, 11, 1, 3 then have a bar and my final whole pack in the evening;). my little routine keeps my brain feeling full and it's only ever 2 hours before mny next 'meal'!!!

Plus I can't stand my shakes too strong, make each half pack up to 400ml:D

17. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I dont drink it anymore - I now add it to my soup with extra water plus 1tspn husks so its bulked out a bit - perfect and really really filling as well xxxxxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.