What is your Favorite Flavour Shake?

What is your Favorite shake?

• Total voters

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
I like the Vanilla and Strawberry.....what about everyone else?

i like them all even the flapjacks not keen on the chicken soup!vanilla is my favourite though!
deb x

I started with chocolate and then vanilla so I am having both but if I had to choose then it would be vanilla. It tastes of this thing we Turkish people call "salep" and I love it :)

Definately the Strawberry, If you do it with cold water from the fridge and use a electric whisk it goes all thick, I add 2 tablet sweetners as well and its just like a McDonalds one -MMMmmmmmm

Choc all the way for me <3 I even swill it round my mouth :rolleyes: lol

LiSe xX

Swill it around in your mouth? wow you really must love it!

I don't tend to use any sweetners in my shakes just the full whack of powder and water, and i end up with about two glass fulls - is this right?

Choc all the way for me <3 I even swill it round my mouth :rolleyes: lol

LiSe xX

i like the chocolate best! only tried vanilla and chocolate though lol

Swill it around in your mouth? wow you really must love it!

I don't tend to use any sweetners in my shakes just the full whack of powder and water, and i end up with about two glass fulls - is this right?

Haha just call me weirdooooooooooooooo ;)

I don`t add sweeteners either, Just the water & powder. I end up with a big mug full?

Xx

I like all so far - Strawberry, Chocolate and Chicken - yet to try the Vanilla but might get some of them tomorrow when I pick up the remainder of my weeks supply - chemist did not have enough for a full week for me :D
Am just enjoying the chicken right now in a big mug :D

I end up with 2 glasses or 2 mugs really?

Am i mixing it incorrectly?

Haha just call me weirdooooooooooooooo ;)

I don`t add sweeteners either, Just the water & powder. I end up with a big mug full?

Xx

Hi,
I only like the chocolate one, vanilla odd tasting and the strawberry, way too sweet. But I like the flapjacks too. Allergic to the soup, which is a pity as I liked it too. I use my shaker to blend in but it would be equivalent to 2 glasses if I was to pour it out, so you are doing fine. You can make them as mousse also, just add less water, so more is not a problem, once you drink all of it.
Doirin

Chocolate is my fav! BUT! I have to add coffee to it! Because I'm not really a bit chocolate person! hahaha
Sometimes I have the strawberry as a flavor change.....but mostly my mocha coffee :D xxx

Choc is my fav with some coffee in, then soup would be my second fav, then Vanilla thrid again with some coffee, then I have strawberry odd time agian with some coffee in it :):):)

I like all the shakes. Def not chicken or flapjacks. I have strawberry in the morning, with 3 ice cubes mixed in the blender with a pint of water. Vanilla for lunch with 4 ice cubes and coffee, and choc for tea with 4 ice cubes and coffee. Really enjoy them and take my time drinking them

Choc is my fav with some coffee in, then soup would be my second fav, then Vanilla thrid again with some coffee, then I have strawberry odd time agian with some coffee in it :):):)

how does the strawberry with coffee taste?? i've always wanted to try it, but scared it might taste awful!! xxx

I hate the choc and love flapjacks, but i have always strived to be a little bit different LOL

Vanilla is my fave by far!

I hate the vanilla cold, but added to boiling water, a teaspoon of the good old nescafe and 2 sweetners and im happy as a clam. I have 2 vanillas a day and 1 choc and have them both hot, living in the high peak is way too freezing for a cold one!

Cant stand flapjack and soup- tastes like a giant vitamin tablet! :)

I didnt know Nescafe was allowed?

Back