What is your favourite childhood movie?

Drop Dead Fred!

Oh god, yes! Love it still!

"Dog poo, dog poo, yucky yucky dog poo. Dog poo on the chair... all on the sides, all up there, yucky yucky smelly dog poo!"

Teehee!!! :8855:

Oh god, yes! Love it still!

"Dog poo, dog poo, yucky yucky dog poo. Dog poo on the chair... all on the sides, all up there, yucky yucky smelly dog poo!"

Teehee!!! :8855:

Hahaha! i forgot about that part :roofles:

SlimmerGirl said:
Hahaha! i forgot about that part :roofles:

Hahaha came on to say Drop Dead Fred and this is the first thing I saw lol

Lots of great quotes from that film " it's the mega*****" " no panties, noooooo Panties". Aw good memories!

T'interweb rumours suggest a Drop Dead Fred remake starring Russell Brand. He confirmed it in 2009, IMDB has it as in progress with a release of 2014. Has gone very quiet on it so dont know if it was canned. Maybe its for the better!

Oh I can sooooo see Russell Brand playing the part of Drop Dead Fred. I know not everyone's a fan but I love him!!

Can't see it every being as good as the original but I'd defo give it a go :) Hope it's true!

SlimmerGirl said:
Disney's Beauty and the Beast

This was my fav!

Also loved (and still do!) Uncle Buck, Kindergarten Cop and Bill and Ted!

3 Ninjas :D

I adored all the Disney films, and still do to be honest. I also loved sister act. xx

Also a Disney fan, especially The Little Mermaid :)

Some of my favourites were Labyrinth, Willow, Dirty Dancing, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands and The Craft.
I watched a lot of horrors growing up too :D

Too many to choose from:D but off the top of my head, films like the Back To The Future series,Big with Tom Hanks, The Goonies and Jingle All The Way.

Back