What is your job?

Hey, thanks for your reply.

I didn't mean afford as in money, but time....got a family issue which means that my OH and i need to get settled, get married and pop a few babies out!

Oh right, well I have decided to just do accounts work until I have the patience and money to write my Phd, one day. Hoepfully I can get enough monsy sorted by the time I am 30.

Well gen i gwilio'r teledu! Joc! Mae'r gwr a fi am mentro lawr i'ch ochra' chi 'leni!
Assuming you're getting this!! Thought you might have been a student from away etc Of course you know what the 'steddfod is! Yes it is worth the stress.
Ceri

Money is rubbish isn't it. Well, if anyone wins the lottery remember your forum friends eh?

Well gen i gwilio'r teledu! Joc! Mae'r gwr a fi am mentro lawr i'ch ochra' chi 'leni!
Assuming you're getting this!! Thought you might have been a student from away etc Of course you know what the 'steddfod is! Yes it is worth the stress.
Ceri

cymraeg iaith cynta. Mae mam o Flaenau Ffestiniog "and brought me up the right way!!" Dwi di cystadlu ym mhob eisteddfod ers i mi fod yn 6mlwydd oed :)

I was a textile technologist & colourist for 17 years before i moved over here to Norfolk from Ireland.

Now i have 2 small toddlers, so by day i'm a stay at home mum and by night i'm an office administrator.

Elaborate! What do you do moocow?

depends what you're talking about dan... you're not that dancing halifax guy are you :p

abz xx

Qualified as a hairdresser/beautician, had own business.
Then marriage and little one came along ( + numerous moves being a military wife)
Now work 2 sessions a week as youth support worker (my old job i left 5 yrs ago) and 1 day in a local shop.Whilst being a mum and studying Aromatherapy and massage phew.
good luck with your results Leah, you bright young thing xx

Really? How cool! Ooooh which one are you lol? How can we "recognise" you or rather your voice lol.

hehehe its a bit like having our very own CD celebrity :D

Well I am doing my PhD full time at the mo, in cancer research, then I will likely go into medicine for a career in clinical research and paediatrics.

how on earth do you get a job doing a voiceover on the telly? ha. i don't have telly in any case. too dangerous. i stop moving...

i'm an IT technician (trainee - i ran away from doing IT after i finished the degree so am lagging behind, ha)

abz xx

Really? How cool! Ooooh which one are you lol? How can we "recognise" you or rather your voice lol.

hehehe its a bit like having our very own CD celebrity :D

Well it's not that difficult as I'm the only Northern Irish bloke!

Celebrity??? Hehehehehe! I wish!

Ah well you'll be easy to spot then lol!

Whereabouts in Norn Irn are you from originally? Thats where i'm from too....Banbridge town in the County Down :D

Omg.. i want a job watching telly.. MooCow.. When do you normally do it? Im so excited by this.. lol

x x

Ah well you'll be easy to spot then lol!

Whereabouts in Norn Irn are you from originally? Thats where i'm from too....Banbridge town in the County Down :D

I'm from Co.Down as well.......... but the posh end! Hehheheeh! I'm from Bangor.

Back