what is your MOST favourite WW food item?

Do you know the points of the new york ones at all? they're deffo round there :) I really fancy some cream cheese and salmon, havent had that for a while. mmm bagels lol!
I have a thing for crumpets at the moment too, but they MUST be the warburton ones only!

My favourite WW food is definitely a tough choice between the belgian slices and the carrot cake slices. I wish that they were individually wrapped though, that would be better for me!

I used to love the garlic mushroom pizza too, but I haven't seen that at all in 2010, maybe they stopped making it :(

They stop making everythign good. my fav thing of all time where the ww 2 pt brownies and the choc orange sundaes both of which got stopped years ago :(

oooh, there are lots of delish choices here :drool:

I love the chilled sausage and mash meal, rich toffee bars and have just discovered cheese and onion crinkle crisps - a point a bag - yum. Oh I love fruities too, great for nibbling over an evening.

I love the little bags of mini chocolate orange cookies, 1.5 points a bag. I'm not really into biscuits, but these are AMAZING!!

Also, the chocolate whip bars are just like mars bars and only 1.5 points each, yummy :D:D

I absolutely love the Mexican Spicy Bean soup, 1.5 points. Try to cook meals for myself most of the time rather than eating ready meals, but don't mind the chicken curry from time to time.

WW chicken curry for me! I could eat them every day for every meal lmao, also i love the WW lemon slices and the WW chocolate pudding things they are found in the freezer part like a mousse with a sponge base? and also the mint choco chip ones they do too! lussshhh!

Am I the only person who thinks that WWs products are full of rubbish?

Example -Banoffee dessert whip thingy

Modified Maize Starch, Glucose Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Thickeners: E450(iii), E341(i), E463, Emulsifier: E472a, Flavouring, Milk Protein, Natural Caramel Powder, Sweeteners: E955, E950.

Yum. Wouldn't you rather have a banana? :)

Am I the only person who thinks that WWs products are full of rubbish?

Example -Banoffee dessert whip thingy

Modified Maize Starch, Glucose Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Thickeners: E450(iii), E341(i), E463, Emulsifier: E472a, Flavouring, Milk Protein, Natural Caramel Powder, Sweeteners: E955, E950.

Yum. Wouldn't you rather have a banana? :)

Totally agreed! its the same will all low fat things, because there's less fat theres more sugar.

i wouldnt have that banana whip anyway they have a funny bitter aftertaste from the crap in them!

to be honest, I don't look at what ingredients are in them as long as the point value is good and they taste nice... Besides...if I was that worried about the crap that I put in my body I wouldn't be fat in the first place:eek:

But seeing as none of us want to be fat anymore that wouod involve getting healhtyer and those things are not very good for you, just a thought.

even when i was 10st 10lbs e numbers and such things always concerned me i always tended to eat organic just too much of it :( the worst culprits for added suagar and things is the duchy range and ww ofcourse

Well, for me personally, I know that I am eating a hell of a lot more healthier now even with the ww products than I was 2 weeks ago and for the last 5 or 6 years (probably more if I'm honest). I wouldn't know where to begin on working out how much sugar I used to have in a day compared to now...but I think it's obvious to anyone that 5 or 6 Regular sized bars of chocolate has much more sugar and fat than a single ww desert product lol... and that is what I ate on a regular basis hence me being a happy bunny with what I am now putting into my body, compared to what I used to eat it's certainly not crap. If eating ww deserts etc is going to help me rid myself of all this excess weight then that's a thumbs up for me:D

my personal view is if there are substances in food that only a a certified chemist is allowed to handle because its toxic, it shouldnt be in my food.
plus you can be skinny and still unhealthy.

Back