what is your MOST favourite WW food item?

it totally agree if they get you to a healthy weight then i am all for them but i dont think they are very good for you in the long run etc thats why ive cut them out now even tho i looooooooooooooove them!

Am I the only person who thinks that WWs products are full of rubbish?

Example -Banoffee dessert whip thingy

Modified Maize Starch, Glucose Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Thickeners: E450(iii), E341(i), E463, Emulsifier: E472a, Flavouring, Milk Protein, Natural Caramel Powder, Sweeteners: E955, E950.

Yum. Wouldn't you rather have a banana? :)

Bananas dont hit the spot the way a Banoffee dessert does though ;)

being skinny doesnt really matter once your cells turn cancerous from all the carcinogens in these types of foods. organic and fresh all the way for me! woo

I think thats going a BIT far....

my personal view is if there are substances in food that only a a certified chemist is allowed to handle because its toxic, it shouldnt be in my food.
plus you can be skinny and still unhealthy.

of course you can be skinny and unhealthy, ...
toxic, goodness, that sounds quite drastic lol.
Seriously though, ww or any other company would not be allowed to sell foods that were not passed by the appropriate body so in my opinion these foods are safe to be consumed... of course, we as a nation should eat what we feel in 'moderation'...but not everyone finds doing so easy..which brings me back to what I said earlier... those of us who have been shovelling crap into our bodies for years WILL be a lot healthier by following the ww plan..and that includes consuming those ww food products.
I have no knowledge of any toxic ingredients in the WW products that I have and will comsume...nor do I wish to know. I, like many thousands of people out there trust the governing bodys involved when passing eadible items fit to be consumed by the public.

Besides, it's difficult enough trying to stick to a diet without reading every single ingredient and researching it to see if it's toxic or not.. I personally don't have the time, nor the will :rolleyes:

not really. All these E-numbers have been proven to increase the number of free radicals in our bodies which are responsible for causing cell changes leading to cancers of various body parts ( mostly bowels because its food related). sooooo you can be the skinniest person in the world but there are plenty of over weight people who are healthier because of their food choices, just not good at portion control.

being skinny doesnt really matter once your cells turn cancerous from all the carcinogens in these types of foods. organic and fresh all the way for me! woo

I think you should be a little more careful here, there are a lot of young minds that use our 'lovely' forum and quotes like this could quite easily scare some people.:(

but its the truth, ww promotes healthy eating which is silly coz their products contradict it. it really bugs me

anyways im off for a run, have a nice evening ladies! XXXXXXXXXX

I think we should go back to the ORIGINAL topic.

what is your MOST favourite WW food item?

I take on board what you say about the ingredients like one time I read that aspartame can cause cancer...but have they removed it from products?? honestly I don't know, I just think that we should have some trust in the people who pass these products for consumption.
We are all within our right to eat and not eat what we want and if you have researched these products and you choose not to eat them then that's your choice as it is mine to eat those delishious little ww caramel shortbreads:D ... at this moment I am following the ww plan, hoping to lose weight and that's as far as I have thought.:rolleyes:

Now...
what is your MOST favourite WW food item? :D:D:D lol

breathing pretty much causes cancer these days so i guess caramel shortbreads wont do any harm! lol

i have just found the joys of rice pudding...... i now love it, again not ww endorsed it was home made..... ww stuff is really pricey. xx

I personally find aspartame upsets my stomach but i still have it! Like i still have some ww desserts as they are amazing but in my own experiance i cant have just one therefore they are not good for me.
If you can stop at one then go for it, especially the mint torte one. That is my fav.

Back