What is your most important piece of advice?

You can get advice from outside sources about how to do the diet but only you can consider the factors that not only got you fat but also stopped you losing the weight.

If you just do the diet then you wil lose the weight. If you sort out your head and do your diet then you will lose your weight and have a better chance of keeping it off. Only you can discover your issues and work out how best to deal with them :)

You can get advice from outside sources about how to do the diet but only you can consider the factors that not only got you fat but also stopped you losing the weight.

If you just do the diet then you wil lose the weight. If you sort out your head and do your diet then you will lose your weight and have a better chance of keeping it off. Only you can discover your issues and work out how best to deal with them :)

Well that's the ultimate aim really. The weight loss will be a pleasing side effect!

But this thread.. well it's as you say yourself I'll take all the help and support I can - it helped you and I hope it will help me too. :)

There is no Scenario B as that gives you the option to fail which you definately will not do on LL. Scenario A will definately work and you'll be there quicker than you know it.

My advice to you would be :-

1. Believe in yourself
2. Failure is not an option / think positive thoughts
3. Do not cheat 100% - stick to the plan (it does work)
4. Give yourself lots of other treats (non food) regularly
5. Drink your water - you'll feel better for it.
6. Keep going forward and don't look back.

If ever there was a diet worth doing it is LL. My first thoughts in my Week 1 was failure, initial thoughts were I would do this for a month at tops, but 4 weeks into it I was still on the Programme a couple of stone lighter and my thoughts changed to a fear that it was possible I could do this it was very bizarre.

I have just finished Week 14 (last week of Foundation and Ive lost 60lbs. I would have been more than happy to have lost my 3 stone like the programme said I would do, but the fact Ive lost a further stone is a bonus. Ive moved onto development class now and I start next Thursday. I have about another 2.5 stone to shift before I start management.

It doesn't seem 2 minutes since I started on the programme and I can honestly say Ive enjoyed every minute (in a strange sort of way).

Keep Smiling.:p

OMG!!! 60lbs!!! I would like to lose about 84, the idea that I could potentially be almost 3/4 of the way there in 3 months is just too delicious to bear!! :D

HUGE congratulations on your loss. I'm glad to hear that you also went into it with similar worries to me and I feel very encouraged by your experience!

Scenario A - here I come!!

Back