What is your strategy to stay on the diet?

vikki73

Cambridge Consultant
Just wondering really. I'm on week 3 of SS and I really really badly wanted to cheat today. I didn't have anyone at hand to support me. So I went upstairs and tried on my "thin wardrobe". It really motivated me to feel the size 10s getting looser - don't get me wrong they're a long way off comfortable but I can envisage a time (hopefully not too far away) when I will be wearing them! The pizza and wine desires then disappeared, for now anyway :rolleyes:
How do you all stay motivated?

Hmmmmm good question

I plan little breaks away every so often to keep me focused with the hubby or friends, its 'my' thing lol i love travelling and see the breaks as a reward

If i dont stay on track - i dont go - - - simples :D

I have now reached goal after losing around 4.5 stone, and I rewarded myself every time I lost 7lb, on the last 1 stone my rewards were a pair of schuh shoes (around £40, so wouldn't normally spend that money on shoes) and then a pair of GHDs when I was 7lb from goal, my goal was a new tattoo, but I haven't had that done yet as I now cannot find the one I had my heart set on... doh!! But I reached goal thinking I would have it done.... you could also pick something like a facial, manicure and pedicure and things like that, something you wouldn't normally have done.

Just wondering really. I'm on week 3 of SS and I really really badly wanted to cheat today. I didn't have anyone at hand to support me. So I went upstairs and tried on my "thin wardrobe". It really motivated me to feel the size 10s getting looser - don't get me wrong they're a long way off comfortable but I can envisage a time (hopefully not too far away) when I will be wearing them! The pizza and wine desires then disappeared, for now anyway :rolleyes:
How do you all stay motivated?
There's always people on here that can support you if you need it. MMs is a lifeline.

Mmm, Greeneyes seems to have the same idea as me - lots of rewards. I don't particularly buy anything expensive but I like certain brands (Lola Rose, Butler and Wilson) so its one item for each milestone reached.
Keeps me going!

Back