Slow and Steady.. winning the race

I'm studying mathematics. It is hard work while working full time and trying to also have a social life and family life haha, but I keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end. I have another 4 years at least after this one, so properly in it for the long haul. I'm planning on training to be a maths teacher when I've finished though.

Thank you, I don't mind a gain over Christmas but I'd like to lose more before then so that my gain doesn't take me back up like it did after the holiday. I don't want to be yo-yo-ing around that weight. If I'm going to be yo-yoing I think it should be at a lower start weight haha

I hope so, lost 2lbs this week but then this weekend has been awful food wise :/ no reason for it either really. Hoping if I'm good the rest of the week that and the extra walking I'm doing with the dog will help me either maintain or still have a small loss if I'm very lucky

So today has been pretty awful, had mango for breakfast and then chicken salad for lunch... but we've been stuck in the house all day as someone was doing the kitchen floor and then I had to stay upstairs most of the day with the dog. We can't get to the kitchen but the oven is still plugged in and left in the middle of the dining room, so we ended up having pizza and oven wedges for tea. I might have chocolate and baileys later too because I feel like it... half of me is fighting the urge the other half of me don't care.

The dog broke my scales, well he's not broken them but he's changed them to kg and neither myself or my husband can figure out how to change them back... so I might have to start converting on my phone to figure out what I actually weigh
Just chuckling away at the dog/scales scenario!!:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Thank you, I'm really struggling again now though.

Week days are going fine but I'm properly getting in the Christmas spirit at the weekends :/ have a buffet at work on Wednesday now too. I just hope I don't do too much damage in December now that it's not easily fixable in Jan. I'm really hoping that I don't go back up to 10 stone 7 (what I came back from the cruise at.)

Back