kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
So ladies/guys what keeps you going on this exante
what keeps you busy
what you do to keep away from temptations

is it picasso typle colouring :p like the mona lisa etc

or is it childrens colouring books

that does take a while to do so hats off to you :p

i myself am slowly getting back into reading, and watching certain tv shows :)

Buying new shoes I like that
Is that everytime you lose a stone or everytime you hit a goal

See If I was woman there is so much that can be done

Buy shoes
Handbags
Go get a facial
Mani Pedi etc

Being my first week I've been doing the stuff I've been putting off for ages like sorting out our spare room which is normally a dumping ground or cleaning. Now that the house is spotless I might have to get the sewing machine out and get creating.

reading books, watching tv alot. weekdays are easier as work takes up alot of time. Trying to keep focussed on the benefits of being slimmer and more confident/ comfortable in my skin.

I have the odd night out/ drinks after work etc and I don't fret that stuff - I just hop straight back on but that probably helps with the boredom and keeps me sane too

If I didn't see results I'd crack though so getting to the weekly weigh in and seeing a lower weight is a great motoivator to me as well as feeling my clothes becoming looser/ fitting into trousers that didn't quite work before

Whatever works for different people
P

I have a slim photo of me before (11st 10lbs, lowest ive been as an adult) and that keeps me going, I no I can do it (I've done CD). I felt amazing, confident and really happy :) x

I've put my photo of my slim self ( happy self) on my fridge door and 1 on the treat cupboard.... I've not been swayed yet. Can't hide from a treat cupboard after Christmas and 2 kids with all the selection boxes they get. But my skinny face on the front and the fat belly wobbling infront? No brainier lol xx

carrie1980 said:
I've put my photo of my slim self ( happy self) on my fridge door and 1 on the treat cupboard.... I've not been swayed yet. Can't hide from a treat cupboard after Christmas and 2 kids with all the selection boxes they get. But my skinny face on the front and the fat belly wobbling infront? No brainier lol xx

Sounds like a good idea

Back