What keeps you motivated?

little-e

Says it all in the title really! What keeps you motivated ? What keeps you going? I've been a member of this site for over a year now dieting on and off have done Cambridge calorie counting weight watchers slimming world 5:2 and I'm so motivated for about 2 weeks i loose abit of weight then fall off track it's like a vicious cycle ! Where am i going wrong ?

Have a goal n stick to it ha ha easier said then done i know. I dont think of it as i have a choice n when i think of food search the web for recipe ideas that fit within in my calories. I do slim fast / cal counting theres nothing you cant have you just have to make a choice mars bar or soup and sandwich for dinner !

Knowing that all of my hard work is paying off with each loss. I'm calorie counting and just generally eating better. I feel so much better for it. I don't get so out of puff walking back from the shops.

I joined this forum for motivation, I'm feeling fed up of trying to eat clean and exercise all by myself! So fingers crossed being on here will keep me going when I feel like throwing in the towel :)

I'm exactly the same as you little-e am now considering the 5;2 diet but don't know too much about it, am going to embark on some research later ! My motivation for doing it this time ............... New relationship (with an ex) and I don't want to snore !! I know the bigger I am the more I snore, smaller I am = hardly any noises, also want to feel fit, and slimmer, but that is for me, not for him, am annoyed with myself for not sticking to it before summer - but hey ho, gota start somewhere, sometime -

Back