What kind of dog are you

CW Consultant

Gold Member
Try this one:

http://uk.tickle.com/test/dog/start.html

My result was:

No bones about it, you're a loyal, nurturing Collie. A sensitive breed, you're always approachable and very in tune with others' feelings -- just like Lassie! Because of your empathetic nature, you tend to be the group psychologist to your circle of friends. Your faithful, easy-going, steadfast personality makes you a wonderful confidant; people love to come to you with their troubles. Bottom line? You're a star at interpersonal relationships and have a knack for making new friends and acquaintances wherever you go. After all, what's a Collie without a flock to look after? Since you're so giving, your buddies might not realise that you need them just as much as they need you, so make sure not to neglect yours truly. Everyone deserves some "me" time. Woof!

Well, I'm a retriever but have no idea what the description is as I got caught up with all the ads and lost it! lol

Ah found it:-

No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Reasonably accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favourite dogs. Woof!

OOh er! lol

I'm a spaniel but I didn't see the description before I shut the box down. Doh :rolleyes:

Woof woof! You're a Poodle!

120x120.jpg

No bones about it, you're a go-ahead-and-spoil-me Poodle. Intelligent and discerning, why should you settle for anything but the best? No good reason comes to mind. You appreciate the finer things in life, from the trendiest clothes to the best restaurants. Maintaining your health and appearance is a must -- you owe it to yourself to look and feel tip-top. The result? An impeccable fashion sense, perfect grooming, and the latest must-have "toys" and accessories. Unfortunately, that can be a little intimidating to people who don't know you. They might think you're a bit cold or distant. But your close friends know better. Your nearest and dearest can see beyond the glitz and glamour to the smart, considerate person within. Woof!

I'm just waiting for Summerskye to do this so we can see what kind of dog SHE is ahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

(Love ya, babes)

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: No bones about it, you're an adventurous Scottish Terrier. Fearless, feisty, and always up for a challenge, you like having things your way. Some people might even label you stubborn or headstrong. But we know you're just ambitious and motivated. (Being misinterpreted is such a trial, isn't it?) Besides, your can-do attitude serves you well when facing challenges at work or in your personal life. No job is too big, and absolutely no obstacle is going to stand in your way. You're always ready, willing, and able to rise to the challenge. A loyal, caring friend, you choose your pals very carefully, then stick by them through thick and thin. Woof! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

And I don't even like Dogs, nor do I know what a Scottish Terrier looks like. Is being a Scottish Terrier good or bad? I think I would have prefered to have been a Sausage Dog (see I don't even know the correct name). Well, I like sausages so at least it would be useful.

I have heard they lick their balls a lot Brad if that helps you decide if your like one ?

LMAO! I expected mine to say I was like "Shergar" but then again suppose that is a horse not a dog.

icemoose said:
LMAO! I expected mine to say I was like "Shergar" but then again suppose that is a horse not a dog.

What you saying mate. You got big teeth and you like little blokes riding on your back, while whipping you :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It's not that kind of site young man.

A relationship between a man and his sweet vegetables is of course private and not for sharing here or anywhere else. It's not illegal and you can't make me discuss it.

Talking of which bud can I have back my moulinex blender, rubber gloves, garlic peeler, meat tenderiser and sweetcorn holders !!

Back