What losses can be expected on exante?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by NikkiH, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    I know that's a bit of an unanswerable question as we're all different but even a rough estimation of what to expect? Ww say to expect 1-2lbs per week and I've heard lipotrim say 4lbs is achievable - is it the same? (or what have you guys experienced? Sorry - am accessing mms through iPhone app and it doesn't display tickers so I can't nose at everyone's progress)

I have 12 weeks until I'm back to work after maternity leave and would love to be able to wear all my lovely work clothes again but I've loads to loose and think I'm being unrealistic (62lbs in 12 weeks would mean I'd need to loose 5lbs per week consistently which I can't see happening)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It works out at an average of a stone a month - same as the other VLCDs

But on Exante you have the extra advantage of truly amazing, wonderful people doing it too ;)

4. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Excellent. Thanks sandy - you'll begin to think I'm your diet stalker! Didn't realise you were on this - you'll think I'm following you! ;-)

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    lol Couldnt believe it when I saw you posting. Lovely to see you back again missus x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.