What made you chose Lipotrim????

kelly22_1

loves minimins
Hiya!

I've been coming back on Lipotrim all week and still haven't done it tho i did try the other day but i went all blah after i tried the chicken soup, more like chicken poop lol,it made me feel sick then i couldn't even bring myself to drink a chocolate shake,

but hey! i'm sure i'll make my mind up soon tho is it to be or not to be. The thing is i've been doing weight watchers for years now i did lose 33lb at 1 point then 3 weeks later found out i was pregnant (was over the moon of course)but now i can't seem to put my mind to it again and the thought of only having 3 milkshakes a day well i can handle that but am bored of people telling me not to do it and to eat somet i'm by no means thin i'n currently 14st 4lb(ish) which i haven't been for ages but i can't seem to stop putting crap in my mouth.

My hubby is very supportive but i'm boring him to death with diet talk and he's shouting at me to make my mind up,i know this is sad but he made me cry by saying make your b****y mind up woman.

Anyway i'm rambling on so i'll leave you in peace now cya!!!!

cheapish, simple, and fast results - not much more to say really. Get on with it and no cheating (thats naughty) :)

Hi Kelly,
I chose LT because I need to see results fast. I did slimming world last year but it took the whole year to lose 2 stone. I thought it would be easier not to eat at all and so far so good.
I think you need to be in the right frame of mind to do this and I think you need to be 100% committed. I really hope you make the right choice for YOU. We are all here if you need us. Good luck with whatever you chose.

I reckon it's a quick fix. I have 3st to loose to be in a healthy bmi. Then I intend to do Weight Watchers, healthy eating, before hubby n i try for baby no2! I'm hoping LT will help me get out of carb addiction, onto a 3meals a day routine and shrink my stomach! I have lots of friends who have done this, have lost lots and look fab!

No pain, no gain, eh!?!

cheers guys x

I agree with Kay, tkaes ages to loose on WW.

Good luck when you do start though. Keep reading the posts on this site - they're great for tips, inspiration and support.

just noticed on your name cas should your weight be 14st 5lb down to 13st 12lb not oz ?? just askin is all hun xx

i know what u mean kay it took me over 2years to lose 33lb at weight watchers and i think if i get my ass in gear i'll be just fine on lt

Eeee my goodness yes! Ha! I won't tell you what my job is!!!!!! :D
(in my defence set it up near midnight after my first weight in)

Eeeee thanks for that:eek: :)

WHY???

why I Choose Lipotrim...

1. Its Black And White - You Take 3 Shakes And Drink Water - Thats It. No Food, No Drink, Capiche?

2. Its Like Getting Cut With A Very Sharp Knife. Its Over Nice And Quickly. Ww Is Like Knawling At Yourself With A Rusty Blunt Knife.

3. Retrain My Brain Not To Eat My Emotions And Not To Eat Out Of Boredom Or Stress.

4. No Mess, No Fuss, No Dishes, No Weighing, No Shopping, No Nothing.

5. Its Simple. It Works. Dont Have To Worry If You Are Doing Anything Right Or Wrong. Stick To The Plan And Bobs Your Uncle You Will Loose A Minimum Of 1 Stone A Month.

6. Its A Mental Challenge And Achievement Of The Goal Can Only Be A Positive Experience That You Can Draw On In The Future To Help You Through Other Mental Challenges. If You Can Do This - You Can Do Anything.

why I Choose Lipotrim...

1. Its Black And White - You Take 3 Shakes And Drink Water - Thats It. No Food, No Drink, Capiche?

2. Its Like Getting Cut With A Very Sharp Knife. Its Over Nice And Quickly. Ww Is Like Knawling At Yourself With A Rusty Blunt Knife.

3. Retrain My Brain Not To Eat My Emotions And Not To Eat Out Of Boredom Or Stress.

5. Its Simple. It Works. Dont Have To Worry If You Are Doing Anything Right Or Wrong. Stick To The Plan And Bobs Your Uncle You Will Loose A Minimum Of 1 Stone A Month.

6. Its A Mental Challenge And Achievement Of The Goal Can Only Be A Positive Experience That You Can Draw On In The Future To Help You Through Other Mental Challenges. If You Can Do This - You Can Do Anything.
I LOVE THIS POST XX lol

lol love it

Eeee my goodness yes! Ha! I won't tell you what my job is!!!!!! :D
(in my defence set it up near midnight after my first weight in)

Eeeee thanks for that:eek: :)

come on whats your job lmao

Love future brights post, going to print it off and stick it on me fridge!

(I'm a teacher.....!):brainfart:

No other diets worked for me......even WW and SW. I'd lose maybe 7lbs then I would plateau (sp?). I spoke to my GP and he asked me if I had will power and I said yes, so he told me about LT. I am so greatful to him as it has been the best diet I have ever done (that and CD...which basically is the same).

why I Choose Lipotrim...

well said Julz :) x

,i know this is sad but he made me cry by saying make your b****y mind up woman.

Anyway i'm rambling on so i'll leave you in peace now cya!!!!
Hi Kelly,
How old is your baby?
Its not sad hunni, you are bound to be emotional...its a hard desicion to make, you have just had a baby and you are unhappy with your weight!!!
I am doing a Total food replacement, because i am an all or nothing person and also i want to retrain my eating habits...3 meals a day and nothing else. Also LT is great for srinking you stomach..therefore meaning when you have finished you will eat less!
I don't believe its a quick fix, as another member said...it is am extreme diet and yes, the results are fast...but it is hard! Plus LT is only the beginning....maintaining is the HARD part! Unless, you want to be a YO YO LT'r!
You can do it hunni, try chosing a day you wouldnt normally start on and break the i will start monday cycle x x x x
Good luck hun :D

Back