What made you start????????????????

I have to say I am so impressed with everyone's story's and the commitment and determination that they have put in to losing wieght. My story is a lot more straight forward I just wanted to be able to play with my little girl without being out of breath. After two sessions on Lipotrim I am 6 stone lighter and even though my BMI is 31.1 I have been told not to lose any more weight as anything less would make me look ill. I am currently about 15st and feel great my stomach is flat(ish) and I am looking and feeling fantastic.

I am feeling even better today as i started my refeed and I have had a glass of low fat vimto and feel great. My little girl (Jess) has even started saying that daddy has a little tummy and I can not ask any more than that.

Keep on losing, you will get there in the end

Shornie

I had decided to be fat and happy so applied to "How to Look Good Naked" for a Gok style boost of confidence. The application included taking pictures of yourself in underwear, front, back and side on. Well that was it, emotional meltdown ensued after what was a pretty brutal reality check. Looking back now it was the best thing that could of happened to me and in a funny way Gok did help me!

Georgie
xx

I think I kept my weight on in my first marriage as a sort of shield, I now have a super supportive gorgeous sexy husband and I want to be the best I can be not only for him but for myself. I was slim upto about 21 and it went downhill from there...I want to be a yummy mummy and a trophy wife (with brains!! ;))

hi jojostar - I am sure you are already those things but i hope you reach your goal. good luck :)

hey daisybank,

it doesnt say how much you have lost in the last 8 weeks !!!

LOL - I know that's because I havn't weighed myself! It's a long story - lost weight last year, put it all (and more) back on. Was so disgusted with myself so decided to do LT for 8 weeks and then weigh myself. Hopefully by then I won't feel so disgusted. I decided to put a smiley face for every day I have stuck to it 100% - you can see I have been a good girl! Anyway last time I got a bit obsessed with the scales and was weighing myself several times a day! To be honest I don't care what I weigh as long as I don't feel fat and I fit into a reasonable size of clothes. I know it may sound a bit odd but that's me !!! :)

Its not odd daisybank your doing whatever it takes to get you there and by the looks of it , its getting you there good luck and sorry for being a nosey bag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

I wanted to lose weight because of the comments I kept receiving. I had my second child nearly nineteen months ago and have had to listen to "it took me 18 months to lose it after my second child" etc. Basically I felt a bit of a failure as I hadn't lost the weight yet - not that I am naturally slim by any means - normally a size 14 and am now a size 16 and weigh in at 12st 12 now (was originally 13st 13lbs when I started slimfast 7 weeks ago).

Then at Christmas I came up with the idea that I was going to have a bet with my eldest sister (I am one of 4 girls) to see who could lose 1st 7lbs quickest. As you can see I have lost 15lbs so far and my sister has lost 5lbs so I am winning. Then two weeks ago my fiance of five years (we have been together for over 7) and I decided to get married next August. This will obviously mean a wedding dress trial in August and I would like to have lost a further 2 stone by then but we will see.
Good luck with your diets.

really sorry to to read about your childhood i was fat as a kid but my parents didnt care they gave me food to keep me quiet (they try doing it to my kids too)Im glad you have decided to join us and start lipotrim its the best thing ive ever done i had my 5th weigh in today and ive lost32.5lbs so far so GOOD LUCK

I did it cause of how i looked. I was in a Long Term Relationsip that was violent and emotionally disturbing and i decided to get out of it once and for all. I had been leaving with years and some reason would end up going back and i think it was a confidence issue. I was seeing someone else in between who was lovely and sweet and gorgeous and everything but in my mind i always went back to what was safe. So i decided to lose the remainder of my weight and get my life on track in all ways. I am sick of wearing rotten BLACK clothes. I feel like i've lost my whole life because of this weight. Im gonna lose the whole lot of it and worry about thinking but me and shop till i'm financially embarrassed.

I think as well, for my generation (late 40s) and background (poor, working class) leaving food on your plate was pretty much a hanging offence; and if your meal wasn't enough, then you had to fill up on bread. So it wasn't just sweets, but poor diet - stodgy, highly processed, high carb food - and limited fruit and veg.

Everyone's story is so moving. Scotsdistraction - good luck, I'm glad you are excited by starting it's a good choice! You will achieve your goal, with determination and lots of water! Keep logging in to this site and you will meet loads of others who know exactly how you feel and give you support when you need it. :)

I basically wanted to get Fit and Fabulous before I turned 40! And by golly, I succeeded! I want to live a long and happy & now healthy life!

Daisybank, I thought your smilies meant you had lost 7lbs each week. I was quite jealous of you!

LOL - I wish!! No it just means I have stuck to it that day. I must admit I am surprised cos I thought I would have had a few :( in there by now.

Back