What made you think "oh crap i need to lose weight"?

im on my diet mainly because of health reason! but when i was OMG was a couple months ago.... a few years back i was bridesmaid for my cousins wedding! it was so hard to find a dress that looked nice that fitted me! (eventually got 1) felt so horrible then that i tried joining WW but didnt stick at it! then a couple of months ago i saw the dress and went to try it on just to check! and it was no where near closing! so i think it was the shock that i'd gained so much weight in the last 4-5 years!! so finally gonna kick it in the butt!!! and also im constantly sick and have a never ending list of different problems!!! so fingers crossed when i lose the weight! i also get ride of a lot of health problems!!! xxxx

I lost my dad and because of a few arguments in the past concerning me and him and my weight i wanted to get rid of it, so instead of comfort eating, i cut down etc, plus eventually (hopefully some day very soon) i want to have children, better chances of getting pregnant if i lose weight and also i'd be able to enjoy life with my children to the full.

Mine was that I'm just fed up of not feeling happy with myself... I don't feel massive, but I don't feel very attractive at this size either!

I had terrible bad back pain, and was just fed up being a fatty, and not wearing any nice clothes, and when I was going out always feeling terrible about myself, when I saw photos of myself I seem to be the one standing out from everyone else because I was over weight... so enough was enough and I started a diet

Back