What made you turn to Lipotrim?

Mellum

Glug Glug Glug
Hello All.

So excited about starting LT on monday.

Thought id have a nosey and see why people turned to LT.

For me it was when i caught sight of myself in the buses round mirror, i looked like a bloody pink blamonge. Funny thing was that i thought i looked alright before looking into that mirror! Haha Sadly not.
I came across this forum and for a few days i researched it, found a pharmacy, phoned up and now im waiting to start :D.

How about everyone else then?
Im curious!

Mellum

Hmmm admit most embaressing thing ever or not??

F**$ it!

Well even though for 3-4 years now i have been looking in the mirror and seeing someone i didnt know grow forth from my body and being digusted and depressed by the sight, it was not enough for me to make my move. A couple weeks ago while enjoy the sun with my dad, son and friend. I felt the earth move.

I BROKE THE BENCH I WAS SITTING ON.

Fair enough the bench is older than me, and rotting but still it was mortifying. So i googled diets found this sight and the lighterlife diet and Doc told me NO- not signing form. So a helpful Gerry1 recommended Lipotrim. Next day i buy the packs. and yesterday was my Day 1.

Now i am here, on my way :D

Being fat. :)

Having people judge me by my appearance rather than the inner me (excluding, apparently, my sense of humour).

By having an addictive personality - I do something 110% or not at all - I'm an all or nothing person.

For the rapid weight loss & regime / structure the programme provides :)

Keep that enthusiasm kidda :D LT is built for it :)

Used to very fit and involved in sport and I had gotten to the point where going upstairs killed me!!! To get under the kitchen table to pull out toys......forget it ......used to get the sweeping brush to pull them out!!!! Just not on! Adopting a baby and really wanted a fresh start ...... a second chance or a third in my case as I lost this same 4 stone 6 yrs ago in WW.

well i turned to LT to get pregnant!!
have pcos so difficult to lose weight as it is. gotta get my bmi under 30 to get ivf on the nhs so my friend (whose lost 2 stone in 6wks)
reccommended this. i'm on day 5 now and starting to feel better!!
xx

I simply didnt want to die. I also like the LT no bull diet its black and white, no grey area and i like that in life with anything, you just know where you stand! x

thanks lou, fingers crossed!!
just readin about drinkin whilst in ketosis is a big no no!!
my brother is getting married in 2 weeks so not sure what to do.:sigh:

you dont need alcohol to have a good time hun... im a student and have been on many night outs and just drank water.. if anything.. i had a better time!!

good luck with everything hun

xx

Well for me I had a baby in Nov went to WW and lost a stone but it wasnt quick enough and kept cheating etc and i am going away in july and want to try for another baby then and i thought if i put on as much weight as i did with the last i would be massive and dont want that i want to look pregnant not fat! so 2 of my friends started Lighter life i even went to the meeting about starting but during that time my aunt told me about this and nearly 2 stone off im well chuffed with myself

My friend has lost 5 stone on LT but I didn't plan to go on it myself. When another friend lost over a stone on LT and I discovered my blood pressure had gone sky high (for me) I decided enough was enough and I HAD to do something! I chatted to my friend and went to the pharmacy the next day and started!

It has been the best decision of my life!!

x

Thick I tryed every diet under the sun only yo see the weight come back on, I like LP cus its so simple no weights just mix and drink this is week two for me and had a great start to the diet not the weight loss but to have found a site with so many fantastic people all ready to help us on our way, thankyou to you all xxxxx.

Hello All.

So excited about starting LT on monday.

Thought id have a nosey and see why people turned to LT.

For me it was when i caught sight of myself in the buses round mirror, i looked like a bloody pink blamonge. Funny thing was that i thought i looked alright before looking into that mirror! Haha Sadly not.
I came across this forum and for a few days i researched it, found a pharmacy, phoned up and now im waiting to start :D.

How about everyone else then?
Im curious!

Mellum

Welcome to LT! Stick to it and you will do great!

Hmmm admit most embaressing thing ever or not??

F**$ it!

Well even though for 3-4 years now i have been looking in the mirror and seeing someone i didnt know grow forth from my body and being digusted and depressed by the sight, it was not enough for me to make my move. A couple weeks ago while enjoy the sun with my dad, son and friend. I felt the earth move.

I BROKE THE BENCH I WAS SITTING ON.

Fair enough the bench is older than me, and rotting but still it was mortifying. So i googled diets found this sight and the lighterlife diet and Doc told me NO- not signing form. So a helpful Gerry1 recommended Lipotrim. Next day i buy the packs. and yesterday was my Day 1.

Now i am here, on my way :D

Well done for taking the first step. The first week is the worst! You will do great!

I gave up smoking in dec 2006 and piled 2 st on and when i couldnt fit into ant clothes i had in my wardrobe and had to go out to buy some i thought i have to do some thing about this !!! went to ww but didnt lose much and with normal diets you can have this and that but with me it leads to a lot of this and that !!! so it didnt work !! a girl at work was talkin about Lt and saying some girls had lost up to 18lb in a short time so we went up to the chemist got some info and i started the following week and like fattothin said its black and white no food just shakes and thats it .

This time last year I had a real wake up call. I found myself in a great deal of pain and suffering from cold sweats. It got progressively worse over a few days until on a Sunday night my wife called for an ambulance. I was rushed into the Royal Liverpool hospital and put into the cardiac unit for all sorts of tests. Anyway, it turned out that I was suffering from gallstones and that one had become lodged in the bile duct. It was agony whilst it lasted!

Subseuently I told myself I had to sort my life out! I ate healthily and gymed regularly for several months and slowly lost a few KG's but nothing dramatic. However, last Novemeber I forgot myself and had a bit of a binge during my half term holidays. The result was another gallstone attack. It wasn't as serious as the previous one but the pain was still too much for a man!!! Following that incident I gave up drinking and fatty food and didn't touch a sip of alcohol for five months! However, despite being a good boy and gyming regularly the weight was coming off very slowly. Eventually when a consultant told me that he wouldn't even consider removing my gall bladder unless I lost 6 stone I thought I gotta step up the weight loss regime.

I had always dismissed extreme diets but given the wake up call decided to investigate my options. The pharmacy around the corner sells LT so I went and spoke to them and lo and behold here I am virtually 4 stone lighter after weeks!

I love Lipotrim!

wow

This time last year I had a real wake up call. I found myself in a great deal of pain and suffering from cold sweats. It got progressively worse over a few days until on a Sunday night my wife called for an ambulance. I was rushed into the Royal Liverpool hospital and put into the cardiac unit for all sorts of tests. Anyway, it turned out that I was suffering from gallstones and that one had become lodged in the bile duct. It was agony whilst it lasted!

Subseuently I told myself I had to sort my life out! I ate healthily and gymed regularly for several months and slowly lost a few KG's but nothing dramatic. However, last Novemeber I forgot myself and had a bit of a binge during my half term holidays. The result was another gallstone attack. It wasn't as serious as the previous one but the pain was still too much for a man!!! Following that incident I gave up drinking and fatty food and didn't touch a sip of alcohol for five months! However, despite being a good boy and gyming regularly the weight was coming off very slowly. Eventually when a consultant told me that he wouldn't even consider removing my gall bladder unless I lost 6 stone I thought I gotta step up the weight loss regime.

I had always dismissed extreme diets but given the wake up call decided to investigate my options. The pharmacy around the corner sells LT so I went and spoke to them and lo and behold here I am virtually 4 stone lighter after weeks!

I love Lipotrim!

I just love your story - when u hit goal you will have an amazing success story to tell! xo

What made me turn to Lipotrim...?

When I was little I was properly skinny, almost too thin until I went to live with my Spanish grandmother. If anyone else here has one of these then you'll probably have an idea of what's coming next... she has this habit of feeling like she's not being a good person unless she's feeding someone, and given that at this time it was only her and I in the house I was the one that got the brunt of the 'feeding'. I quickly piled on the weight and was having issues weight-wise before I was even out of primary school. I wasn't overweight then, I just hated the fact that I'd put weight on, however lacked the discipline to stand up to my grandmother. I know it sounds silly but if I refused food she got upset and she practically raised me so the last thing that I ever want to do is see her cry. :(

Anyway, when I was 17 I moved to Gibraltar and had cosmetic surgery which resulted in me losing a fair chunk of weight - a) because of the amount they cut off me (lol) and b) because I didn't eat properly for weeks after the anaesthetic.

Moving back to England about 6 months later and I was reminded of the fact that I was still the fat friend. All of my friends have always been little tiny beauty queens :)mad:).

So, over the next several years my weight yo-yo'd up and down, alternating between crash dieting and bingeing.

Now comes the kicker. Wednesday before last (4th June) I found out I was pregnant. Three days later I suffered a miscarriage and at my appointment with the doctor she revealed that my BMI had toppled over into the 'obese' bracket. I've never been that heavy in my entire life.

I never thought I wanted children but everything that has happened has made me realise that I do want them, quite badly in fact.

I started LT because in the event that I get lucky enough to fall pregnant again I want to be a fit mother. The thought that I may not be able to look after my child properly or play with them like other mothers would breaks my heart and I can't let it happen. And let's not forget the fact that it is harder to conceive the more overweight you are...

So that's why I'm here. (And also why I've quit smoking) I want to change myself to give a better life to me and to any children that I might have in the future.

Apologies for the (rather lengthy) sob story...

~Gem x

Wow Rainbow... Ur Posts Always Sound So Cheery... Didnt Know You Had All That History Behind You. Well Done For Taking This Step And All The Best To You.

Im 5.4" And When I Got Married 2.5 Yrs Ago Weighed 8.12. Married Life And Having A Baby + Thyroid Piled On The Pounds For Me And Took Me To 11.2. Did Lt In April For 2 Wks And Came Down To 10.6 And Then Had To Come Off For A Month To Stabalize My Thyroid Level. Now On Day 2 And Hope To Loose Weight For A No. Of Reasons:
* Firstly To Become 9.4 By Sisters Wedding In 3 Wks Time. ( Im Seeing People That I Havent Seen In Yrs And An Ex Bf)
* Continue Loosing Weight And Get To 8.7 By Aug For My 3rd Weddin Anniversery.
* Stabalizing The Weight For Some Time, Fittin Into All My Old But Brand New Outfits And Trying For My 2nd Baby. (baby Daughter Will Be 1 Nxt Month)

Most Of All.... Miss The Feeling Of Just Walking Into Any Store And Buying Anything Without Thinkin Whether It Will Suit Me??? And Will I Look Too Fat.

Back