What made you turn to Lipotrim?

I've was an average weight child, then at secondary school I wasn't average anymore, I needed the bra before all my classmates did (and the support knickers!), basically I hit the puberty and shot out everywhere!:sigh:

Kept growing and then lost weight and then gained, lost, you know the score.....and then met my soon to be ex hubby, fell in love, got pregnant after three years of horrible infertility problems after losing almost three stone at SW, got married, had another miracle baby (missed pill), and then lost again, then got fed up and lonely and ate as my friends all waned off to their apartments and their jobs and their social lives!:( And 'he' drank and I got more isolated than ever!

Late last year had a bad time healthwise with gallbladder probs and breathing/chest pains and then the ultimate fear.....a breast cancer scare, the dreaded lump that took on and off four months to give me the all clear....as one lump would disappear a new one would emerge. At one of my consultants appointments the Doctor who was sooooo blunt and tactless he would make FTT seem like ' a new man' (no offence, just a reference!) told me to 'go home and lose the five year old child that you are carrying around on your back'.......i.e. "Hey, Fat Slob, lose the tyres!":D:eek::eek::eek: (TBF, I needed to lose a twelve year old!)

Being the stubborn woman that I am pigged myself sensless for four months before deciding to get on and do something positive....I also wanted my confidence back, summer was approaching and my kids need a healthy mum, not the memories of one that died in their childhood, so here I am and going downwards in body size, but upwards in self esteem and happiness!:D

Lisa xx

(((Rainbow Brite)))

You're a brave lady, much respect!

Lisa xx

i have dieted for years lost 4stone with weightwatchers 14years ago to get married down to just under 11 stone. 3 months later i was pregnant and shot up to about 16 stone with first child. yo yo`d for another 3 years and got pregnant again this time went to 17stone.
2 years ago i weighed in at 19.2 biggest ever lost 3stone with weightwatchers and slimming world then in my infinate wisdom decided to give up smoking too. Well the inevitable happened i put the weight back on and more went up to 19. 12lb disgusted with myself i went back to weightwatcher down to around 19.5 now but i still have problems so i thought if i can`t eat then i would be fine cos once i start eating i don`t know when to stop.

mine was simple, whilst on holiday friends got their photos developed, god the shock at actually seeing myself as others see me.
vowed never to be that big on any holidays in the future, bought myself a digital camera now ready for my hols in september and viewing them will be so different this time round.

i think i must have seen the light iv done loads of diets lost a bit of weight then after a couple of weeks think i will just have one treat then one turns into 2 then comes the downward spiral but i saw this diet and just thought to myself i really want to do this and stick to it and succeed, i guess this time i was ready tomorrow is the start of week 4 and i feel great! x

scousemouse you've done great, how long you been on LT? x
hi sebs
i've been doing LT about 7wks now and the weight losses are 5lb a week so i'm getting good results but still on a complete high.
good luck for your first week and keep supping the water for great results.

Wow!
Really shows that everyone has a story to share!

Thankyou for replying, makes me even more foucsed lol.
Hope you all achieve your targets!

Mellum x

Back