What makes your halo shine?

My halo is shining today because
-i've done 100% SSing
-managed to stay awake for a very boring in-service day(!)
-just been for a nice brisk walk with the dog
and i'm still feeling good to take on this diet and win.

My halo is shining today as I bought a SIZE 8 dress...... even though Im not kidding myself thinking Im a size 8.. I still bought a size 8 dress and that was in Miss Selfridge.......

My halo is shining today because I am in my 12th week of CD and been 100% throughout.

My totm is also due anytime and I have been feeling really crappy and have had mega cravings-but I ignored them. I even sat and watched my daughter and her boyfriend eat a whole KFC bargain bucket between them!

my halo is shining today because ...
I went to a friends who had cooked dinner for me, I resisted the carbs and had chicken and salad for the first time Iin years I felt in control of what I was eating and was proud if myself for making a choice.
I am also on day 26 of no smoking and day 6 of CD - restart

Angel, you are doing fab.
My halo is shining today because i'm still going strong. I've done a bit of gardening, i've not shouted at my kids and i'm having an early night and enjoying a great sleeps.
Mx

my halo is shining because ...... I lost 7lbs this week :D and I'm still not smoking :D:D
And I cooked one of my favourite meals for my OH and didn't even have a nibble! :p

mine is shining because i am on day 9 i have been 100% and i lost 12lbs at my WI today

Kerryberry well done, thats a great loss, is that your first WI?

My halo is shining today because i've done 100%, I'm on day 9 and into the swing of it. I've walked the dog, made tomorrows tea and heading for a earlyish bed.
I need to get more into my day to change the reasons why my halo shines and its been the same for a few days!

yes first WI and your doing loads to make your halo shiney

thanks, i suppose the main thing is to be focussed and stick to 100% for as long as possible. I've still not told anyone other than OH and kids that i'm doing this diet so i think this helps. All i've said is i'm detoxing for the month of June (stricly speaking this is true) but i'm now getting a bit panicky about the end of the month as i'm off to see Take That. My friend and i are going to Glasgow for the day, the show and an overnight b and b. I'm so focussed to stay off all things not CD but when we got our tickets it was to be a good old girlie outing with shopping, food and drinkies. I dont want to spoil her fun by drinking water all day but if i jump of the wagon for a couple of days i might not get on again.
No point in worrying about it just now its still a couple of weeks away.

aslong as your in control enjoy TT have a sing song for me lol

and staying 100% is enough to make it shine

My halo is shining today because
i'm still 100% and resisted the urge to stop at the shop last night for alcohol and nibbles.
i'm getting through between 4 and 5 litres of water a day
i'm making some nice healthy homemade soup and done homebaking for family

although i've not been very motivated to get my weekend mini goals going so must do it tomorrow.

well done mollyd
my halo is shining because my kids had take away and it smelt sooooo good but i didn't touch it

All i've said is i'm detoxing for the month of June (stricly speaking this is true) but i'm now getting a bit panicky about the end of the month as i'm off to see Take That.

Just think, Mollydog, when they sing 'Shine' it'll be for that lovely halo of yours!:angel09:

Ooooh and maybe a wee mention from Jason just for me! I cant wait, i'm like a child waiting on Santa coming. I hope its a good day of weather so i can wear something really nice.

Into my 4th week from tomorrow and have been 100% since the start no nibbling havnt even licked my fingers :D

Feel fab and loving it x

Well, can you bring Gary back, he was the love of my life forever...I'm sure that was in the last millenium though! Don't you think those boys have improved with age! Oh I can dream!

My halo is shining today as i'm back on track after my two slices of turkey yesterday. Kids wanted burger in a bun and chips as OH wasnt in tonight and not a fry passed my lips. I've done 20 mins of exercise on the wii sport active and walked the dog for 40mins.
Gosh, i hardly recognise myself!
Mx

Back