Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What Plan am I following?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by SurreySuperTrooper, 19 August 2011 Social URL.

1. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this board :sign0144:

I have re-started doing CD after having a few false starts. I am now on day 5 and I've been having 3 CD packs and 200ml milk for my cups of teas (cannot survive without it otherwise).

Am I following SS or SS+? Can I have have my milk allowanace as well as the SS+ meal? Or is it one or the other?

TIA

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sassi

Sassi New Member

Hi there, im new to this board too...hoping to get a little support! You are on SS+ my lovely as you are having milk, this is what my councellor told me as I also felt I couldnt have my tea without milk!!! On SS+ you can also have some food taking you to a slightly higher calorie intake to 615 a day! But it sounds as if you are only wanting to have the milk at the mo same as me! I start tomorrow, after a couple failed attempts. I started this diet 6 years ago when i was 13.5 stone and lost 3 stone in 3 months and kept it off but since have my baby my body has changed and im now 10.9 but really wanting to be 9 stone. Have started the gym which im enjoying but strangely am eating rubbish especially in the evening, so i just need some support to help keep me strong this time around as ive just started seeing someone and want to feel good & confident about myself! You seem to be doing really well so far, so well done you

Sara x

4. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thanks for your reply Sara.

How are you getting on? Have you started the diet?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.