What Plan am I following?

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this board :sign0144:

I have re-started doing CD after having a few false starts. I am now on day 5 and I've been having 3 CD packs and 200ml milk for my cups of teas (cannot survive without it otherwise).

Am I following SS or SS+? Can I have have my milk allowanace as well as the SS+ meal? Or is it one or the other?

TIA

Hi there, im new to this board too...hoping to get a little support! You are on SS+ my lovely as you are having milk, this is what my councellor told me as I also felt I couldnt have my tea without milk!!! On SS+ you can also have some food taking you to a slightly higher calorie intake to 615 a day! But it sounds as if you are only wanting to have the milk at the mo same as me! I start tomorrow, after a couple failed attempts. I started this diet 6 years ago when i was 13.5 stone and lost 3 stone in 3 months and kept it off but since have my baby my body has changed and im now 10.9 but really wanting to be 9 stone. Have started the gym which im enjoying but strangely am eating rubbish especially in the evening, so i just need some support to help keep me strong this time around as ive just started seeing someone and want to feel good & confident about myself! You seem to be doing really well so far, so well done you

Sara x

Back