what shoes do you use?

:( No Shoes -- both packages were for DD! She spent her Christmas money and what she ordered arrived. And the other box was from my sister, who loved to buy the neices and nephews clothing.

Maybe today. I really liked the new Zumba I tried and book for next Monday. CFF (Cheese Fiend Friend) did not like it at all. She left the class after about 10 minutes and went to the gym to use the treadmill. She is not a "dancer" at all.

MM

i'm very much a runner but this dancing has really taken me, i feel amazing after it. i think it makes my prozac work better lol. i've got my shoes, picked them up yesterday. they're in the car. i'm waiting to try them on. i hope they're not too big.

i'm very much a runner but this dancing has really taken me, i feel amazing after it. i think it makes my prozac work better lol. i've got my shoes, picked them up yesterday. they're in the car. i'm waiting to try them on. i hope they're not too big.

Woo! What shoes did you get? x

i got the blue bloch ones. tried them out tonight. my feet had swollen a bit during the day and i need to cut my nails :eek: lol. i found the quite slippery. the best way to use them was to dance in the correct position which was on my main part of my foot with the heel off the floor. it was less slippery that way. still i'm undecided. i get better grip in my trainers but have nearly gone over in them as i've caught the floor and the dance shoes were quite slippery. mmmmmm decisions...... might have to scratch the dance shoes a bit outside to give me slightly more grip.

Hi,

Got my Capezios yesterday -- they look very cool and are comfortable, but I think I should have ordered two sizes larger, not one.
I think even a 1/2 size larger would be better. My bit toe is right at the end. I am debating ordering another pair a size up. However, I am going to keep these and try them first. If I feel they aren't working I am sure there is someone here that will want them. Also they might stretch just enough that I do not feel the end of the shoe with my toe. We'll see.

MM

have you used them yet mm? are they slippery?

@Nikki,

Only on carpet, but I will use them on a floor tomorrow in class. I'll let you know how they are.

MM

we have a wooden floor in our studio and they're quite slippery. quite worried as to whether i can really wear them well.

Hi,

Got my Capezios yesterday -- they look very cool and are comfortable, but I think I should have ordered two sizes larger, not one.
I think even a 1/2 size larger would be better. My bit toe is right at the end. I am debating ordering another pair a size up. However, I am going to keep these and try them first. If I feel they aren't working I am sure there is someone here that will want them. Also they might stretch just enough that I do not feel the end of the shoe with my toe. We'll see.

MM

we have a wooden floor in our studio and they're quite slippery. quite worried as to whether i can really wear them well.

Hi --
@Nikki --

Wooden floor was very slippery. The instructor was sliding all over as well. I have taken some fine sandpaper and roughed up the soles a bit to see if that helps.

The one size up was fine, and the shoes felt like air. They were so light and flexible. I am glad I got them.

MM

let me know about the sandpaper. :D

Back