what shop do you dream bout buying clothes from

I would love to buy clothes from any shop, other than evans!!!

primark would be good never mind all the expensive designer shops :(

just the utter shame of my lovely boyfriend taking me to meadowhall shopping centre and me only going in evans and no other clothes shop, and him asking if i want to look in other clothes shops (tiny designer) ones and me saying no they will not fit me.(he doesnt understand, bless him they dont do bigger sizes)

but hey i have gone from a size 32 top to a size 24 so maybe them gorgeous designer shops will one day be within my reach

i heard next go up to a size 28??

You're totally getting there and your size drop is amazing. Keep at it and the world is your oyster :) This time next year you won't think twice about popping into the other shops :D

I'd settle for George at Asda if it means buying clothes that I can actually get into from a high street shop - I have been shopping online at JD Williams for years because my size has been 30!!!!! for so long.

thanks Kikikisses im hoping your right there about next year,

glourious weather we are having makes me want to whip my shorts out.. but one thinks the world is not quite ready for that yet!!!

next year though next year :)

thanks Kikikisses im hoping your right there about next year,

glorious weather we are having makes me want to whip my shorts out.. but one thinks the world is not quite ready for that yet!!!

next year though next year :)

:8855::8855::8855::8855:.

I do know what you mean though. My FIL once called round when I was in mine and I was so ashamed of him seeing me I climbed through a window back into the house to change before he could see me.

You are getting there and to have dropped so many sizes is a major achievement.

Whats with bigger clothing this year? I went to have a look for some new clothes the other day and the majority of the clothes would suit somebody that was 80.
Big doesn't have to be ugly!!!
Anybody else found this? Or has anybody found a reasonably priced shop that does 'younger' big clothes?

oh my goodness fillymum what are we like???

you gotta laugh though, you should see me leg it upstairs when someone knocks at door, when im wearing my shorts, mite be a lot of me but i can move when i have to lol

gotta say though with this hot weather i have seen all shapes and sizes out and about in shorts, and some very very big gals who maybe need a size bigger summer clothing.

but hey if they feel comfy in what they wear good on them.its a confidence thing me thinks

Back