what size clothes

Medusa said:
:eek::eek: Really? **wimpers" I so wish. :eek:

Well yes, really I guess. How tall are you?

I'm now 17st 7lb (5 foot 6-7") and comfortable in a 22 - occasionally a 20 - but then I am busty and have a nasty baby belly so have to get sizes to fit over the tum and boobs. Even when I was "normal" I was a 12 on lower half and a 16 on top.

Hi! I'm 5ft 6. I wear an F cup bra. I can't explain it!!
At the moment I'm wearing;
Tops; 18
Leggings; 16
Trousers; 18 - 20
Pj's; 16 - 18

Am I normal lol? Xx

I'm 19stone and fit comfortably into 18's and am currently wearing siZe 16 pj's x

Gosh................

I weigh 12stones 13 pounds, am 5'3" and am still in a size 18, and in some makes that is tight !!

What a difference 3or4" inches makes. I read further down that you are 5'6"/7".

There are 6 stones difference in our weights and you can get in a size smaller than me..........no justice lol !!!

I suppose a lot depends on how the weight is distributed as well. I am all hip and thigh.

Posted a similar thread a few weeks ago. Bottom line - it depends completely on yourself. Rule of thumb seems to be, if you want it to come of a certain area, that's the last place it does come off. And it you don't want it to come off a certain area, then it comes off there first!!! Cruel stuff, weight reduction.

I am now 17 st 1/2 pound, I'm 5 ft 8 and a size 18. Have been a size 18 even at 17st 12 1/2 pounds. A comfortable one too, not a fit me no matter what!!! My jeans are hanging off my waist, giving me a nice builder's bum look every time I sit down. On the other hand, I've started this process another two stone heavier and one cup size SMALLER. I want my chest to decrease, but not be like tennis balls in a sock!, but there doesn't seem to be any sign of them giving up the fight.
This really baffles me in the magazine features cos I see women my height and three stone lighter than me in my dress size, then they slim down to an 8 or a 10 and look fab. It put me off in the beginning cos I know I'll never get there. So my target weight is 13 and a half stone and/or size 14 in most stores. Huge for some people, I've seen them starting their journey here at that weight, but right for me. I'd look like I was severly ill if I was a 12 and the recommended 10 or 11 stone on the BMI.

Well, gaunt and ill, but look like I'd borrowed Jordan's old implants, if the weight loss continues the way it has been........

Back