What size do I choose?

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Our boss is buying us all outdoor coats (though we all work indoors in offices) - I think it's a bit of a year end spend. Anyway I've been asked to choose a size and don't know what to go for .... the sizes are as below
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FEMALE SIZE GUIDE[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SIZE[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]UK[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EURO[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Small[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10 / 12[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]38 / 40[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Medium[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12 / 14[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]40 / 42[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Large[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]14 / 16[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]44 / 46[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]X Large [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16 / 18[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]46 / 48[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]XX Large [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]18 / 20[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]50 / 56[/FONT]​

Now at the moment I've just gone into a 22 and I'm not planning on stopping this diet until the rest of the weight has gone but have no idea which to go for. It wouldn't be too bad if they weren't going to have the company logo on as then I could just buy another. At the moment I'm thinking to go for the X Large = 16/18 as that way if (should be when) I do get to a smaller size that won't hopefully look to bad.

Any suggestions.... please.

Cath

oops size chart didnt' show but they are

Small

arghhh wrong again ... pressed tab now!!!

Small 10/12 38/40
Medium 12/14 40/42
Large 14/16 44/46
X Large 16/18 46/48
XX Large 18/20 50/56

Try changing the colour of the font- I think you've pasted in something with a white font as if you highlight over it, you can see the size chart :)

I think you're right in planning on getting a smaller size to shrink into! That sounds so good eh! lol

As you work inside, I assume you won't be expected to wear this as compulsory, and what with the weather getting warmer, I think you should get Large or XL so its ideal for when you're at goal :)

Ummm L or XL I reckon!

Cheers Tommee - I didn't think of that ... that'll teach me for copying and pasting off a website.

Cath

Hi,

I would probably go for a 16/18 as then you have both something to aim for and more importantly you can brag aroung the office at a later date how the coat is hanging off you. :bliss: :bliss:

Cheers everyone - think I will go for the 16/18 as if(when) I do go slimmer I can always put a jumper on underneath it.

Cath

Back