What size do you want to be ?

shannonbitzy

Hi everyone
just wondered what dress size you would hope to be when you get to your target? I am currently about a 16, and need to lose about 2 more stone, so in theory this would maybe make me a 12.. i had originally only wanted to be a 14 so maybe i'll be somewhere in the middle. Interesting tho , that when im at my Personal target and somewhere between a 12 -14 dress size, on the charts/bmi i will still be classed as overweight . Yet i would consider a size 12 to be a healthy dress size really? Some people i have spoken to though think that if you wear a size 14 you are still fat. Yet when i tell people at the moment that im still classed as obese on bmi calculator, they dont believe me !LOL

People think weird things, i get what you mean about the clothes size... I am currently a size 16 (just come out of 18) and i want to be a comfertbale 14, so i would like to fit into the odd size 12. I think that looks healthy... i wouldnt like to be really skinney, i'm to big hipped i would look silly

Me neither, i think i went from childrens size to a size 16 .. Ha Ha i cant remember being any different

I wanna be a 12-14..Im A 16 at min altho someare getting too lose!?x

being a 14 would be amazing but i know i would sitll want to loose more

Size 12 would be good for me.

I am a size 16 on top at the moment but have 34K boobs so don't think I will ever be a 12 in that area so would be happy with a 14 but this will always be determined by my bust.

I am a 14 on bottom at the moment - although I can get into some 12 skirts - not trousers as my thighs as sooooo big!!

a 12 would do but id be over the moon if i could get into a 10

Probably a size 12, although I'd love to be a size 10. Even when i was 12 yrs old onwards I was always a size 14. i can't ever remember buying size 10 or 12 clothes.

before i would have said a size 10, however i am a size 22 at the mo so i would be extatic if i could get to a 14

I know what you mean about the 'normal' shops Claire, I always found Evans' very expensive, cheaply made and quite old fashioned and ill fitting.. even larger people need shape to their clothes! I cant really say Ive saved any money though as since ive lost weight and have more choice, i have become a shopoholic!But it is nice to be able to go in gap, new look , river island etc.. though i'm not sure i'll EVER get both bum cheeks into a pair of bay trading or jane norman jeans!LOL

before i would have said a size 10, however i am a size 22 at the mo so i would be extatic if i could get to a 14
Hi Betty, it is acheiveable as iv'e gone from a 22 to size 10 on bottom and 12 on top. I have never been a size 10 in my life so over the moon. Size 10 jeans i can't beleive it:eek:. My dress sizes dropped after every 12 pounds. xxx

I'd like to be able to say I'm a size ten, but can't ever see that happening! Never. Mostly, I'd like to be able to go into a shop, pick up a pair of trousers cos I liked them and not even have to try them on cos I know they'd look alright. I guess a size 12-14. Can't wait to not feel slight panic in a clothes shop...

I think a 14 would be my goal. I've never been less than that.

good luck to you there blondie :) im sure you will get there

Me personally as a man i would say a waist 30 - 32

14 would do me... 12 would be an absolute joy. However, due to my build, I don't know that I would look very good if I was too skinny. I don't think I'd want to be much smaller than a 12. I'm quite curvy and I actually like the look of a bit of flesh. So I guess 12 would be perfection, 14 would be joyous though.

Back