What size do you want to be ?

Ideally I wanna get to 16 and anything under will be a bonus, was a size 16 when I left school and not sure but think I was a 14 when I started high school, if possible would be very happy sitting in the 14's!

I am currently a 20-22

I started SW at a 20 and nearly 15st, I`m 12st now and a comfortable size 14. Really happy when i went jeans shopping in new look 2 weeks ago and everey pair of size 14 jeans i tried on fit. i love this diet! people have now really noticed the difference in me and started getting 'dont lose much more' comments but i am still technically obese! i want to lose another2.5st and hope to be a curvy size 10. but i am a lot happier as a 14 than as a 20!

would love to end up a size 8 - 10. was in a slim size 12 this time last year, and could squeeze into a few size 10's although i believed i still had a big belly and needed to lose another stone and a half. so think i would nearly be a size 8 by the time i was happy with my figure. all my 14's are tight on me at min, but cant bring myself to say im a 16.

I'm at the low end of a 16 at the moment, 14's not comfortable 16's loose. I was originally a 24 though so was chuffed when I could cut up my Evans store card.

My ideal would be an 8-10 so that I could confidently pick up a 10 in any shop and know it wasn't going to be snug.

I want to be a right skinny minnie lol

I think my goals with regards my body would take me down to a size 8 I reckon...I am aiming more for a look than a clothes size to be honest, but I know with sculpting the inches will mean I have to try the next size down. Am a size 10 at the moment, can squeeze into some size 8s but not comfortably (tight trouser syndrome agh!)

I was a size 18 at one point, I've dropped down to a 16, but those are falling down at the moment, 14 is a little bit too snug for my liking, but 16's are huge now.
Would love to be a size 12, anything lower is a bonus!
:)

At the moment i am a size, 12, 14 and 16!!!!!! Definately 14 or 16 on top due to big boobs lol. But i am wearing a size 12 coat and jeans as well as 14 jeans and trousers.

I would love to be a size 8 again, don't mind having to buy bigger tops due to boob size.

I'd love to be a comfortable size 12 ALL OVER.

At the moment I can get into a lot of 14 tops and my waist is about the same but my hips are a 16 and my bum / thighs are a bit bigger still.

I just want to be in proportion but its always my thighs and bum that want to hold onto the weight till the bitter end!!!

Never mind at least I'm doing something about it.

I really want to be a size 10-12. Really want to be able to go into any shop and be able to actually buy something that isnt just shoes or a handbag

I was a size 26 for many years, so anything under an 18 would be brilliant for me! :D

I've already come down two sizes though, I had to buy a new skirt for work last week because my others were literally starting to fall down (could have been very embarrassing!), I was surprised and pleased to find I'd come down two sizes in two months.

14 would probably be my ideal. :)

Im a size 18 on the bottom and 16 on top (pear shaped) I would love to get to a size 10! My first goal is a 14 as I feel good at that size anything after that will be a miracle lol!

I want to be a toned size ten for my wedding. Would like to be able to wear jeans without getting a red line round my middle where they have dug in all day! (at the moment I am inbetween sizes!)

I started the same as you marmalade, I'm currently a 12/14 top and 14/16 bottom but would ideally love to be a size 8/10.

I would just love to be able to clothes shop anywhere i wanted to and not have to pay the FAT premium of shopping in Evans!
I have a vague memory of being a 14 when i was 17/18 and would be overjoyed to get there again.

im a 16 and would love to be a 12

I'll be content in 12s but getting into 10s would be fantastic! I have been a comfy 12 before, about 2 years ago and it felt great. I never thought 10 was achievable...but I'm feeling pretty confident about SW at the moment...so I believe I can do 10!

I thought I wanted to be a size 12. However my cousin has just lost a load of weight and got down to a 10. She looks fab and we're VERY alike - so I'm now thinking a size 10 would suit me just fine.
xx

I'd love to be a size 12, I haven't been that size since I was about 21. I've never been a size 10, even when I weighed 9 stone I was a size 12. At the moment I'm size 14 - 16 depending on the clothes and whether they're stretchy!

Back