What size do you want to be ?

I have been a 20/22 for quite some time now so not really sure about the size I would like to be but i guess it would be a 14, would just like to buy clothes in ANY shop i went into :D

I want to be a size 12. I always used to be that size until i got comfy with my OH and started eating all the wrong things! I just want my old clothes to fit. I am a 14 at the minute.

I'd love to be a size 12. I'm currently bursting out of size 14s but refuse to go shopping and spend money on a larger size when I am planning to downsize! :D

I was a size 10 not long after the birth of my daughter... 10 long years ago. Not for long though as it just wasn't right for me. Although I loved it!

So yeah, size 12.

I want to be a toned size ten for my wedding. Would like to be able to wear jeans without getting a red line round my middle where they have dug in all day! (at the moment I am inbetween sizes!)

I can totally relate to that! The jeans part rather than the wedding part! Not even engaged yet... will I ever be?

Yeah I would love to be a size 12 in jeans- at the moment I wearing size 14 jeans which are really baggy round the top - but I can't fit into size 12 jeans yet...

I think I need to lose weight off the tops of my thighs! I seem to be losing weight off the wrong bits of my body because I'm already a size 12 on top now and my bottom half is lagging behind... does anyone else have this problem?

a size ten would be lovely but not been that size since i left school. comfortable 12 would be nice, im quite snug in a 14 at the moment! which is what spurred me on to sw!

ima size 12-14 n im classed as obese and have 2 stone to loose and im 5'8 lol x

i'm a 14 at the mo 16 round the chest but hey cant do anything bout that lol i would really like to be a small 12 and maybe if i am ambitious a 10 who knows i have lost nearly a stone now and i'm still in the same size i think i will die of shock when i finally fit in a size 12

size 10, id love to be an 8 but dont think that will ever happen

I would love to be a size 12...was when I met Hubby 18 years ago!
I was a size 28 trousers and 24 tops, now Im a size 22 bottom (have big thighs) and a size 16-18 top (wore a small for the first time ever at the weekend!!!)

Id love to be a size 14/16 cant imagine it but it would be amazing!

At 10 stone my weight is only just in the healthy BMI range and I am a comfortable size 12. I started SW being a very tight size 16 and am happy with my weight/size most days. I'd love to be a size 10 though and can't remember being a 10 in my adult life but when I tell OH i want to lose another half a stone he moans at me, thing is I don't know if half a stone would make me a size 10 and there's no way I could lose another stone so I guess I'd better be happy with a 12!!

I'm now 14-16 having always been on the bigger side of a size 12. I'd like to be a 10 so that i can share my friend's clothes! The last time I could borrow her things I was 15 or 16! Now 10 years on but I am determined to get down to a size where I enjoy shopping for clothes...again, not really enjoyed this since I was 18. Though I thought size 8 people were naturally just skinny and couldn't put on weight I recently spoke to a friend like this who told me she used to be size 14- So maybe an 8 is possible- but I'm aiming for 10:p initially

I really want to be a size 14 for my friends wedding in June!!! At the moment I vary from an 18-22, depending on how much stretch there is!!
My main goal is to walk into any shop pick up a size 12 and know it will fit me!!!!
That would be the best feeling ever!!!!

:rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:

Back