What the..? (a question for the ladies)

dukanette

Um, this is weird and probably TMI, but my period appears to have arrived about 10 days early. WTF? :confused: I'm usually like clockwork.

Is is possible this has something to do with the weightloss? :(

Anyone else has any monthly cycle weirdness while Dukaning?

Yes, it's a known "side effect"... I'm not sure whether that's comforting or not to know but I've seen lots of people affected on the French site. I never was!

Thanks Jo - I had the problem when i first started low carbing too and there is a lady on the low carb pages that was asking about it for her friend.

My pill has stopped me worrying about such things... haven't had one in a few years now!

what none at all????

Nope... nada... At 35, grossly overweight and a heavy smoker, my gynae read me the riot act and refused to allow me the real pill any longer! She eventually relented and gave me a progesterone only one and one of the side effects is that you can have non stop period, and/or none, a mix of the two, or no change. I had no change for a few years, then they stopped. I freaked out, did tests every month, but now am relaxed about it! (Another fortune saved on protection!!)

ooh fantastic :)

Back