What the hell was I crying over?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Incywincy, 3 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Incywincy

Incywincy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Had my LL session Wed night, got back to pick hubby up from his parents and they had been late ordering the chinese. He looked over extremely apologetic.

I sat in the living room on my own when they were all eating and promptly burst into tears. I was so upset and couldn't quite put my finger on why.

Was it because I wanted the food, or because I thought I was missing out, or did I feel that others were rubbing my face in it..................................

Whatever it was, it was unbarable, I have rarely been so upset over anything

Has anyone else ever had this issue of "tears over nothing"?:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Yep, when I did CD I remember crying my eyes out one night over nothing in particular...it was to do with food though....It wasnt that I couldnt have wat I wanted, it was that I had allowed myself to get to the point that I needed to abstain from what I wanted for so long...does that make sense?!

4. Incywincy

Incywincy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Kazz, that makes total sense, the reality in what you HAD to do to get what you really want is a hell of a shock to the system if you sit down and think about it long enough. :hug99:

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Glad it makes sens to ye hun, losing weight is an emotional experience, but the speed at which you lose on LL & CD is so dramatic that I think it takes us a while to get used to it!

6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I've not had the tears up to now but can fully understand them. It's a mixture of all the things I think and to be honest it's only to be expected that it hits you like this at some time - I'm sure that it's a one off and you'll feel better in the morning.

(((hugs)))

Cath

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.