What time do you have yours?

Hazel115

Hi, just wondered what time everyone tends to have their shakes/bar/soup etc.

I'm on Day 6 today and I'm finding that between 4-6pm I struggle a bit with low energy and feel really weak. I tend to have a shake at about 0930, a bar at 1300 then soup at 1800, as I was trying to stick to my usual meal times. I drink loads in between.

What schedule does everyone stick to, if any?
x

me too!!!

my cravings for real food are off the scale at 3pm, to the point i feel im definatley going to cheat, but thank god there is 2 hours between this and me being able to leave my office as the craving subsides for me after about an hour and a half. I truly think this is the only thing that keeps me on the straight and narrow.

I have a shake about 8am a bar about 1pm and try to have the next shake at 6.30pm. I do get very hungry around 4pm and sometimes will have some ham then if i get desperate.

I drink coffee and flavoured water during the day and dont have my first shake til about 1930

I drink coffee and flavoured water during the day and dont have my first shake til about 1930

Crikey that's really disciplined, I don't think I could wait until then. Have you always done that? x

I have my shake about 8.30am, my bar no later than 2pm, then my soup between 6 and 7pm. However thats during my working week. I try and aim for the same on the weekends, but my shake might be a little later in the morning, only cos I like a lie-in...lol. Inbetween all that, I drink LOTS of black coffee.

I have my first shake at 11ish, or earlier if I feel I need it. My bar about 4/5 and my shake about 8ish. Or if I feel I need them earlier I will x

I have half a soup at 12 & 2 then bar at about 6 then soup at 9 with lots of mint tea and water

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back