What time to start eatin

Fatfrog

hi every1
I was just wondering what time people have their first meal of the day.
I find I am hungrier in the evening so I like to have my first meal about 2pm then dinner at 5/6, then my tea at 8 ish but I dont know if this is good for me.
Should I be eating earlier so my metabolism kicks in and i start burning off FAT earlier in the day????
:copon:

i have my first about 1pm then 5pm then after work at 10pm and plenty of water between

Thanks Bindi, do you think it is bad for you to have your first meal of the day so late??

no,

I only have my first one that late because I dont really fancy anything earlier. If I am having bars I do sometimes have about a third with my morning cuppa and then space out the remaining throughout the day with various cuppas. As i work evenings this suits me.

I drink about a litre and half of water in the morning and have my first pack at lunch. I'm on a rota for lunch at work so it can be anything from 11.45 til 1.45pm. I have a busy job so dont think about food whilst there. As soon as i come in at 3.30 all i want to do is eat. I have a diet coke and more water then a shake when preparing the family meal. Try to get the third pack in about 8ish followed by an early night!

Should I be eating earlier so my metabolism kicks in and i start burning off FAT earlier in the day????
:copon:

Makes no difference. It takes longer than that to do anything for your metabolism.

Do what works well for you.

Mollydog.... can we have diet coke?? Since being on CD I've laid off the diet sodas but sometimes would love a DC!!

Bonzo I dont think you are supposed to have Diet Coke becuase of the citric acid. There is a sticky about it.

I used to drink 2 litres of Diet Coke a day before i started and i really miss it, so...
on a Saturday night as a treat, my hubby makes me some crisps from a vegetable soup pack and I have a can of coke zero.

Some say you sholudn't have coke zero either but its better than diet coke, as no citric acid and i dont see how one a week can hurt, some have one a day.

Back