• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What time to start eatin

hi every1
I was just wondering what time people have their first meal of the day.
I find I am hungrier in the evening so I like to have my first meal about 2pm then dinner at 5/6, then my tea at 8 ish but I dont know if this is good for me.
Should I be eating earlier so my metabolism kicks in and i start burning off FAT earlier in the day????
:copon:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bindiboo

Hi its me again
S: 15st10.5lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(7.03%)
no,

I only have my first one that late because I dont really fancy anything earlier. If I am having bars I do sometimes have about a third with my morning cuppa and then space out the remaining throughout the day with various cuppas. As i work evenings this suits me.

mollydog

Silver Member
S: 14st11lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.56%)
I drink about a litre and half of water in the morning and have my first pack at lunch. I'm on a rota for lunch at work so it can be anything from 11.45 til 1.45pm. I have a busy job so dont think about food whilst there. As soon as i come in at 3.30 all i want to do is eat. I have a diet coke and more water then a shake when preparing the family meal. Try to get the third pack in about 8ish followed by an early night!

KD

Gone fishing
Should I be eating earlier so my metabolism kicks in and i start burning off FAT earlier in the day????
:copon:
Makes no difference. It takes longer than that to do anything for your metabolism.

Do what works well for you.

Bonzo

S: 20st3lb C: 17st10lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st7lb(12.37%)
Mollydog.... can we have diet coke?? Since being on CD I've laid off the diet sodas but sometimes would love a DC!!

S: 14st12lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 1st7lb(10.1%)
Bonzo I dont think you are supposed to have Diet Coke becuase of the citric acid. There is a sticky about it.

I used to drink 2 litres of Diet Coke a day before i started and i really miss it, so...
on a Saturday night as a treat, my hubby makes me some crisps from a vegetable soup pack and I have a can of coke zero.

Some say you sholudn't have coke zero either but its better than diet coke, as no citric acid and i dont see how one a week can hurt, some have one a day.