What times do you eat?

What time

Do you have your shakes in the day? Does it matter if i was too have half here n half there? xx

No, wouldn't matter at all. You are in control of your diet remember. x

You can do that if thats what suits you although if you do you will need to make the halves up separately as they are meant to be consumed within 15 minutes of preparing them :)

I tend to have my first shake between 12 and 1, then I have a bar at some other point during the day usually between 3 and 4, and then have my last soup at about 7 or 8 :)

I know what you mean though, the bars (especially the toffee and nut one) can be a bit too wholesome, takes me ages to eat one usually which is probably due to the taste :X lol

I'm more a morning person when it comes to food, so tend to have my first pack between 7&8, the next one about 12/1ish, and sometimes the third one mid-afternoon, although sometimes I make it till dinner time 6/7ish for my third one!
And then lots of water :)

It doesn't matter what time you have your packs as long as you have all 3 a day.

I usually start with one at about 3-4pm, then one at 6.30pm and then one at about 9-10pm.

Back