Attack What to do now??

dont knock it, loosing them lbs is a buzz. Enjoy

it all seems to go fast to start with, at least it did for me, it will soon even itself out and settle down to a steady 1-2lb a week. Just let it happen hun, well done x

Hello Everyone!" I fell off the wagon at weekend again!" and gained 3/4lbs!" I can't seem to help myself at work it's so much easier to just get on with it but at weekends I seem to just go wild!" It doesn't help that my boyfriend is eating normally.....
I had a PP day yesterday and todays PV.. Am I doing it right or should I do a week of Attack to get back on track??

No definately don't do attack again. Its only designed to be a starter. You could possibly do a couple of days of PP, but honestly just get back to normal. some people do have 'eating' weekends but stay good the whole week though.

its hard when other people are eating 'normal' but what you have to tell yourself is that it isn't forever, its only till youreach TW and can then start reintroducing.

No definately don't do attack again. Its only designed to be a starter. You could possibly do a couple of days of PP, but honestly just get back to normal. some people do have 'eating' weekends but stay good the whole week though.

its hard when other people are eating 'normal' but what you have to tell yourself is that it isn't forever, its only till youreach TW and can then start reintroducing.

can you do that, eating weekends but staying good the whole week, cause i find it difficult weekends and tend to fall of the wagon too :-(

Thanks for the advice Dukannotsofatty!" I've Lost 7lbs again so hopefully I wont go mad at weekend and eat really sensibly.... Hopefully!"

I would find it hard to do two days of eating with 5 days of not. eating loads and norty stuff I mean LOL

:nono: Argh!" I have done it again with only myself to blame after this weekend coming all weekends will be Dukan!" Gained 3lbs!" Grrr!"

I've just changed my goal weight to 11stone for now as at this moment in time 10st feels abit unobtainable and I'm not feeling the diet today...obv cravings from weekend!" Boooo!"

I guess you have probably sorted this out new, but I had a similar problem I was told to do 6 days to loose 6 pounds. I lost them in 3 and so decided to move onto Cruise. I also know that I loose more on PP days rather than PV days. So if I find I have stalled a bit I do an extra PP day or 2 in a week and it gets things going again. Hope it continues to go well for you. x

Back