what to do with a mullerlight..........

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
I have done the ''MAGIC PORRIDGE'' recipe - you know the one , where you put 28g of porridge oats in a bowl and put in your fav mullerlight and then put it in the fridge over night -yummy !!
Today I checked the fridge and weve got some mullerlights going out of date , so I recalled seeing somewhere about pudding rice ... So I cooked some pudding rice in water- no sugar or sweetner and when it was cooked I added a slightly warmed mullerlight apricot flavour ...ooohhh very nice Other half thought it was the proper stuff !!

oooo thought of doing mulleryoughurt with pudding rice. when i tried it with milk it was disgusting

yeah the rice pudding is yummy
i'm trying the muller icecream today which would incease the use by date.
but my still fave (not tried ice cream yet so may change) is muller on merguine and fruit

Ooh that sounds lovely. I bought some pudding rice today and was wondering what to do with it (fancied something a bit different :)

Does the Magic Porridge recipe work with any other fat free yoghurts?

We have the WW ones or the Lasting Satisfaction ones as I find the Mullers a bit 'watery'. I've only got one yoghurt in the fridge at the moment so am a bit loathe to try it if it doesn't work :-D xx

Does the Magic Porridge recipe work with any other fat free yoghurts?

We have the WW ones or the Lasting Satisfaction ones as I find the Mullers a bit 'watery'. I've only got one yoghurt in the fridge at the moment so am a bit loathe to try it if it doesn't work :-D xx

The Magic Porridge works with any Syn Free Yoghurt Pat, and it's delicious and creamy....

cold is ok but hot is better

Back