What to do??

CHUKKI

Please help.

My family have been great for the last two weeks since I started LT. They have offered to treat me to help with motivation. However, I always treated myself with bavarian slices and chinese food.

Dont want to buy clothes cos hopefully I wont have them long enough to use and still not confident enough to go for massages or anything else.

Any ideas?

Ps. cant get my nails done i bite them. (dont worry there not fattening) LOL:d'oh:

Buy a handbag or shoes! Or a CD!

How about a hair do or a massage x x x x

1. Goals to survive first week
2. to lose a stone
3. to get through first month
Many more mini goals to come.

start weight 13st 8.5lb
goal weight 10st

Enjoy it hun!

What about some pampering like a facial or foot massage? I'm treating myself to a really good haircut this weekend and can't wait. I'm having about 6 inches cut off and having a totally new look. I always wanted shorter hair but never had the confidence before but now I am ready and so looking forward to it.

Whatever you chose to do enjoy it, sounds as though you have a really supportive network whilst doing this and I think we all need that!

Wow MiniB what a fantastic weightloss you have achieved. Its no wonder you discovered a new found confidence. You really deserve it. Go get em girl.!!!!!!

Thanks chukki.

Have you decided how you are going to treat yourself yet? I'm excited for you.

Back