Cruise PP what to eat and whas pp and pc?

scoobydoo2009

well i ordered my book last wednesday still not here:rolleyes:

tomorrow is my last day on attack,so wednesday im onto cruise

dont mean to sound daft whats pp and pc?

i know i can eat my oatbran,and meats,but thats it,

help:cry::cry:

pp is pure protein and pv is protein and some veg

pc is a typo, I think. Should be pv as Manda said (which is protein and veg on alternate days with just protein - pp). Make sure you have at least as much protein as veg on pv days though.

You can have most veg, there should be a list on here somewhere (no peas, sweetcorn, artichoke, etc) and limit the beetroot and carrot.

Also any fish/seafood, up to 1 kilo/day of dairy, and lots of interesting things to do with oatbran/wheatbran (2 and 1 tbs respectively per day), check out the recipes. Can recommend rhubarb crumble!

Yes, roughly half and half - a lot of people find it easiest to alternate. No starchy things like potatoes and peas on veg days and be careful with sweet things like carrots and beetroot. I can second Laura on the rhubarb crumble. (you can have 100g of rhubarb on a pp day).

Funny you should say that... I've some green tomatoes left and was pondering on dukanising my chutney recipe... ;)

Funny you should say that... I've some green tomatoes left and was pondering on dukanising my chutney recipe... ;)

- What a good idea! I just gave all my green toms to my Mum to make chutnery, but I was chastised because they were quite small and the recipe said they should be peeled, so she peeled them all by hand! (apparently the boiling water trick doesn't work on green ones!!)

It doesn't... so for our batches one, two and three, the other half painstakingly scraped away each and every bit of skin with a knife while I prepared everything else!!

The fourth batch, he got a potato peeler and peeled them. Easy peasy! So, if there's a fifth, cos we've STILL some left, that'll be how we do it!

(This past weekend was "Spicey orange and beetroot chutney" time.)

Back