• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what to eat on maintenance or not to eat

loudei

S: 16st5lb C: 14st3lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 2st2lb(13.1%)
hi im due to start my maintenance in the morning i done the l.t for 8 wks and done my refeed and all i tried going back to weight watchers but ifound it hard and boring so im going to try the maintenance and see if that works i still have a good bit to loose but i ended up feeling really week and i fainted on l.t with no warning at all
can anyone tell me what i can and cant eat well apart from choclate and rubbish i know there out also can ye drink on maintenance??and can ye snack between meal on salads??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
There is a load of sticky threads with meal ideas on maintanence. I snack on fruit or ryevitas and I do have the odd treat, not everyday though. Ive been eating after tfr for 4 weeks now the first 2 I lost 4lb and ive maintained now for 2 weeks.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Low GI/GL is the way to go as it keeps your blood sugar level and that is also what the maintainence shakes are! Loadsa stuff you can eat and there is a big long list of books and gi tables in the refeed section.. just plough through the threads hunni xx

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
S: 18st0lb C: 17st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 47.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.79%)
Hey Nic,
You're totally right about the Low GI/GL thing, thanks for being such a strong advocator of it, made me go out and learn about it. Bf has lost 18lbs on it since I started LT! So I know it's doable for life!
Guen

Bindi

Silver Member
S: 15st7.5lb C: 12st7.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 3st0lb(19.31%)
I ordered low gl book from ebay last night, cant wait for it to arrive.