Total Solution What to expect in the first few days of Exante? (Total Solution)

I tried a Cambridge and Lighterlife several years ago but it made me feel so poorly, i had to stop. Dizzy, no energy etc I managed to do 3 weeks on LL but after nearly fainting at work i had to come off it. I was very disappointed both times.

I need to do something drastic to get this weight off. I was turned down for a gastric band so thik this is the next best thing. Im worried im not going to be able to do it again

Hi there and welcome! I was looking into gastric banding as I thought there wasn't much else I could do, and found this site! I started just over 12 wks ago and have lost just over 3 stone - I've still a way to go but it does work if you stick to it!
The first few days are crap - you may feel tired, hungry, headachy, possibly dizzy and with little energy (I did say 'may' as different people have different reactions! You may experience none or little!) After you go into Ketosis you will feel sooooo much better! energy, no hunger, clearer head (ok, bad breath and freezing but a small price to pay!)
Just take each day at a time and you'll be through your first week then month super quick! Drink plenty of water and make sure you are getting enough salt - find the marigold bouillon it's brilliant!!
Hope that helps :D

Good luck X

DivaDavis wow what an inspiration you are to me, thank you xxx

Poppy you are more than welcome :) Just stick to what you do and you'll be grand! And hatebeingfat of course we can! I pop on most days as I seem to now be addicted to this site :)
I'm back in the zone after enjoying Christmas and soooo looking forward to getting into the smaller clothes waiting in the wardrobe from the last (and only) major weightloss. My excitement yesterday at being able to wear a ring that I bought before and had very quickly been unable to :D wearing it alllll the time now lol!
Good luck on this journey guys, might be a bit rough but is so worth it XX

I just itching to get started lol ahhh hurry up Exante and deliver my packs!!! You know what gets me more than anything is that fact I have sooooooo much to lose and it feels like forever until im going to be able to feel normal again. In 3months everyone whos doing the diet seems to have a huge loss and be feeling fantastic, fact is its gonna take about 6 months before I really start to feel a difference :( xxx

You're where I was at beginning if October and there's absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be where I am now in 3months!! It will show by then-it is being noticed in me now and will in you too. Have faith and stick with it girl! X. (Obviously when you start!)

Thank you, I really hope I do as well as you, you have done amazing :) xxxx

We've all got to start somewhere, and 6 months in the grand scheme of things will be nothing compared to the rest of your life being healthy and able to do all the things you've probably been putting off :) xx

I have a lot longer than 6months to do this diet, I have 12 stone to lose so it will take about a year. I'm ready for it tho :) Cant wait! I'm from near Cumbria Ali28 :) xxx

I'm more north Cumbria, you anywhere near there?
I'm excited for week 1 of the diet, even losing the first few lbs for me will be an achievement for me. :-D xx

Along the A69 if that helps at all lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back