what to use for bad breath??

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
:wave_cry:well my bf said to me last night god the smell of smoke off you,i said it cant be that strong wen you had one too? he said no,every time you do the shakes your breath gets really bad lmao! so help pls!! wat can i use apart from brushing 20 times a day now with embarassment,ill be covering my mouth when i talk to anyone,they'll start thinking i was born with my hand stuck to my lips haha!!

I feel your pain lol. Mine smells like farts so ill take smoke anyday. Anyway i'm on week 4 now and bought a gold spot the other day, I just couldnt stand it any longer. I have used it minimally and have a squirt before i'm meeting someone. It can affect ketosis so be very careful. we are allowed the breath strips but i cant find them and my chemist does not stock em. Gotta love the smell of fat no more eh? xx

avoid all breathe freshners and mints and only buy Mouth Fresh Strips such as Listerene and NuPhar+ Fresh Breath Strips which can be bought from Boots, Superdrug, Tesco's, Sainsbury's aswell as a few private chemists

Avoid all others as they can muck up your Total Food Replacement Lipotrim plan in ketosis.

If you have any other queries mail/ message me as I am always ringing them up with questions/ queries

I tend to brush all the time around my bf, i'm paranoid!!! I carry a mini bottle of mouthwash and the chemist ordered in some Nuphar strips for me. You can also buy them online. Its just one of the horrible side effects of this amazing diet!
Emma x

lol! thanks a mill girls! im off out to get some in boots fingers crossed they have them or il be divorced by tonight! ;) x

I think we are allowed to use Listerine strips and I bought 3 packets off ebay for about £4 - and I have one pack in the car, one in my handbag and one on the bedside table ;-)

Back