What to wear?

Bride290809

Hi,

As the title suggests I am wondering what you guys wear when you go to meet your CDC and weigh? Or what your CDC's suggest?

I am used to weighing in the nude at home, but obviously won't be doing that with my CDC :8855:so what do you suggest? Light exercise type wear....?? I don't want to go in something like denim and add 3lbs to my weight :p

Cheers

actually its a good question.. cos jeans do add soooo much weight

i normally wear a light pair of combat trousers, and a vest top or t shirt with a hoody over the top so im not cold, but i take the hoody off when i step on the scales. and my shoes. in fact anything i can take off that doesnt leave me starkers.

i weigh in at home in lightweight pj's so hopefuly there isnt too much difference between my weigh in at home and at my CDC's

altough i do ww not cd i have the same wi dilema. I think as long as you wear the same every week the loss will still show. I have a lightweight shirt and vest top. in the winter i wear a big cardi to get there tho !!

Yeah, I was thinking lightweight clothes, I have some joggers that I might wear and just a vest top, kind of like what I'd wear for the gym.....I remember once taking everything that I realistically could off, watches, jewellery. Lol :D

Hi,

As the title suggests I am wondering what you guys wear when you go to meet your CDC and weigh? Or what your CDC's suggest?

I am used to weighing in the nude at home, but obviously won't be doing that with my CDC :8855:so what do you suggest? Light exercise type wear....?? I don't want to go in something like denim and add 3lbs to my weight :p

Cheers

I usually wear a t-shirt and tracky light bottoms and I wear them for every single weigh (my CDC must think I'm a tramp lol).

There is method to my madness. My CDC is very thorough when it comes to measuring me up and likes to measure on bare skin as much as possible.

Your CDC may be the same. Be warned the tape measure is cold! :D

yeah my cdc used to measure me just around the waist. i measure everywhere else but im more of a weigh in obsesser than i am about inches. i normally just go with how my clothes are fitting.

think the tracky bottom thing is a good idea, if they lightweight. im sure that CDC's expect people to wear the same. after all, thats what all major slimming clubs reccommend when weighing yourself.. !!

my hubby once caught me weighing my bra cos i wanted to know if the wires made a difference (they didnt) how sad is that ??

No, I know where your coming from, it can become a little obsessive can't it. I have found myself on the scales everyday since Wed when I started to cut down in prep for CD. But, I think once I start I am going to just stick to using the CDC scales, I think the suprise will be nice come each new meeting, apart from the ones where it stays the same or heaven forbid shows a gain :8855:

Cah-Ching and Lilmiss thanks :) I'm sure your CDC doesn't think your a tramp hun, thanks for the warning re: cold tape measure.

Like you LM, I probably watch the lbs more than inches too, although it is nice to see them go down too!

I wore jeans for my weigh in with cdc. But i always wear jeans so will just continue to do so.

at my first meeting i wore smart black cotton trousers and a black lightweight top ( the one that i have on in my siggy!!), the CDC told me to wear the same clothes at every meeting, i cant anymore as the black top just hangs off me lol woo hoooo

Yep the key is just to wear the same thing each WI. Or similar if the original thing is in the wash lol... or no longer fits! x

Cah-Ching and Lilmiss thanks :) I'm sure your CDC doesn't think your a tramp hun, thanks for the warning re: cold tape measure.

Like you LM, I probably watch the lbs more than inches too, although it is nice to see them go down too!

I think the inches are more satisfying ... I do exercise and with muscle weighing more than fat, it may skew my results. I love knowing I've lost inches cos it means I can buy new clothes :D

I wouldnt worry for now, just wear the same every week. I just weigh in jeans and t shirt so will have to adjust at the end. :)

I think the inches are more satisfying ... I do exercise and with muscle weighing more than fat, it may skew my results. I love knowing I've lost inches cos it means I can buy new clothes :D

Yeah, its definately pleasing to find you can fit into the size smaller than before :p I can't wait for that moment!! x

i wore jeans today ooops didnt know they would add 3lbs and her scales had me 7lbs heavier than mine yikes!!!!!!

I was just being sarcy hun, they may not add 3lb, just meant cus the fabric is denser. I think I will just opt for my most lightwear clothing, although hard as I usually always wear jeans. Will have a dig through my clothes tomorrow night :)

I tend to be just home from work (my CDC comes to me) so usually trousers and a blouse, but I take my shoes off.

But when I weigh myself on a saturday (just once a week, or I'd be at it every 5 minutes!) I do it starkers. And hope the neighbours aren't home, I don't have curtains in my kitchen where my scales are!

Dee xx

Back