• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What Treats can't you go without??

sophia-jo

Silver Member
This might not be classed as a treat as such but my coffee costs me 2 points each :eek: as I use semi skimmed milk approx 100ml at 1 pnt and 2 teaspoons of sugar at 1/2 pnt each... so 2 points for my cuppa of which I have 2 or 3 per day!!!

It's quite annoying really coz I could have a delicious milky way for 2 pnts and if I felt greedy I could snaffle 3 of the beautys for the same pointage :D

I think I aught to change my coffee don't you?? I just hate the taste of sweetner :( yuk

What Treats can you not do without??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Smirky

Gold Member
changing your milk would be helpful and maybe try it with one less sugar? or sweetner like you say

sophia-jo

Silver Member
I guess I'm gonna have to try sweetner again, seems the sensible choice :rolleyes:

and I might grab a pint of skimmed on my way back from my walk, no harm in trying. It's not too bad at the mo coz I'm on 24 points but when I drop points it'll be rediculous to waste precious points in such a way :eek:

Thanks guys.;)

sophia-jo

Silver Member
crisps I love them so go for baked ones now,I havent a sweet tooth but crisps are my treat :eek: x yep change to sweetner,sugar is so high in points x
mmmm baked crisps are yummy, I wish I didn't have a sweet tooth :rolleyes:

x_ali_x

Silver Member
try splenda its the most "natural" tasting sweetener, or maybe try the half and half sugar you can get now, its half sugar/half sweetener.

I used to take 2 sugars in tea, but about 2 years ago, I got dared to stop... So I did, and to be honest, it didn't take long to get used to at all :)

I don't know about coffee, I don't like the stuff, What about that low-sugar stuff, that could be worth looking at? I dont know if that is any better points-wise to be honest!!

sophia-jo

Silver Member
I used to take 2 sugars in tea, but about 2 years ago, I got dared to stop... So I did, and to be honest, it didn't take long to get used to at all :)

I don't know about coffee, I don't like the stuff, What about that low-sugar stuff, that could be worth looking at? I dont know if that is any better points-wise to be honest!!
ah well done, I wish I could just cut it out but coffee tastes dreadful without sugar to me, and I really enjoy a coffee in the morning, I think I actually need it now too:rolleyes:

Thanks! Good luck with the low-point coffee, definitely worth trying to skimmed milk too, I had to resort to that on my cereal the other day, [I pinched it off someone at work] and it wasn't half as bad as I was anticipating!!
I'm even thinking of getting that as standard instead of the green milk :O!!!

My treat is pepperoni pizza... Im always trying to find a low-point substitute... So far, we have cheese on toast with pepperoni... I've got it down to 4 pts a slice :D

Mmmmmm alpen bars, I couldn't live without them. Especially choc and fudge. Hope you manage to sort the coffee, shame its such a lot of points. If it has to be the real thing, then may be best to cut down to one cup of coffee, rather than half heartedly drink 3 cups you aren't as keen on, with sweetener etc, hope that makes sense.

unfortunately lm a sweet and savoury gal (hence weight watchers ) so pink and whites,;) (yum yum ) 1/2pt each and a bag of crisps:eek: now and again . oh and highlights hot choc:D am l bit of a devil really.

MMmm not thought of nutela on crumpets....i usually have marmite!

Silver spoon does a nice sweetner very like sugar...

Treats...hmm pizza? though not very often...oh how i want some right now :(

x

unfortunately lm a sweet and savoury gal (hence weight watchers ) so pink and whites,;) (yum yum ) 1/2pt each and a bag of crisps:eek: now and again . oh and highlights hot choc:D am l bit of a devil really.
omg I love those pink and whites, problem is I could eat a whole pack in one, and I have done in the past :eek::eek::eek:

I really miss home made brown bread with real butter and jam. I don't mind flora but it's just not the same. Even the homemade brown bread can be about 2.5 points a slice. so it just ain't worth it.

I've started having two mini merigues (1pt) with fruit worth 0-1/2pt and a weight watchers yogurt every evening after my dinner, it feels like I'm having a really nice dessert that I deserve!!