What Treats can't you go without??

I open all my P and Ws when I get them and leave them open for a few days then they're really chewy. Ok ok so I'm strange :giggle:

I open all my P and Ws when I get them and leave them open for a few days then they're really chewy. Ok ok so I'm strange :giggle:

hee heee, strange but I'm gonna give this a go :D (maybe just with one incase I don't like:rolleyes:).
I think it was Mumzy who said she pops hers in the microwave for 10 seconds.... omg, if you havent done this before...YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO :D:D:D they taste even sweeter, and oh so warm and splodgy aaaarrrggghhhhh I'm droolin over my keyboard!!! :eek::drool::D

off to rep you both :D xxx

hee heee, strange but I'm gonna give this a go :D (maybe just with one incase I don't like:rolleyes:).
I think it was Mumzy who said she pops hers in the microwave for 10 seconds.... omg, if you havent done this before...YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO :D:D:D they taste even sweeter, and oh so warm and splodgy aaaarrrggghhhhh I'm droolin over my keyboard!!! :eek::drool::D

off to rep you both :D xxx

LOL.. They are so delish in the Microwave.. I've had them chewy before too, but 10 secs in the mic.. nothing beats that :D

might try these i dont really like marshmallow but have been craving it lately for some reason. will buy some today! X

I've run out, just checked my cuboard, but hey, 32p ( or about ) in asda for a pack of 6.. bargain lol

I've run out, just checked my cuboard, but hey, 32p ( or about ) in asda for a pack of 6.. bargain lol

ooooh, and some of them now have 9 for the price of 6!!:eek: :D

Back