What Treats can't you go without??

I really miss home made brown bread with real butter and jam. I don't mind flora but it's just not the same. Even the homemade brown bread can be about 2.5 points a slice. so it just ain't worth it.

I've started having two mini merigues (1pt) with fruit worth 0-1/2pt and a weight watchers yogurt every evening after my dinner, it feels like I'm having a really nice dessert that I deserve!!

aaaw, pitty about the bread I know :eek: I do love home made bread with butter :drool: but the point size is just too rediculous.

I love mirangues and your desert sounds delish.

I'm just at the beginning of week 2 so I'm still finding my feet with food and points etc... I am super greatful to know that those gorgeous pink n whites are only 1/2 a point each, as they help with my sweet tooth. xxx

To be honest most of the treats I used to have don't really bother me anymore. However I tried a Subway Oatmeal and Raisin cookie today and I think they might become a new Friday addiction for me (At 4 points each I can only really afford to have them on Fridays with a nice coffee)

Pink and Whites -0.5points.. BUTTTT i have to heat them in the microwave for 10 secs...YUM YUM YUM!!

pink and whites are meant to be 2 for 1.5 like ww bread, just a warning as i used to eat the 6!

how many points in shops own version of malibu?just bought some from aldi and proper malibu is 1/2 a point per 25ml

i love alll chocolate and crisps and bread and scones and cream and cakes and pastries...... all those have been cut out though because if i allow my self to have it in moderation...well i dont really know what moderation means i dont think lol

2 tsp of sugar is actually 0.5 points
1tsp = 0.5 pt
2tsp= 0.5pt
3tsp = 1pt

So you can have your 2 tsp for 0.5 points. I also agree that the half spoon sugar is more points friendly. Its got the same calories as regular sugar but its twice as sweet so you only need half as much. So for your coffee you'll only need 1tsp each time. Also instead of semi skimmed milk try coffee mate light which is 0.5 points for 2 tsp and makes coffee really creamy and delicious! So if you try this you could reduce your coffee points to 1!

The amount of telling offs ive had over the years for my sugar in tea, I have 3 :eek:
Just gotta have my sugar.

But im like you when your thinking hmmm I could eat this instead of having sugar, I have tried mixing them both, so now I just manages to get away with 2 tablet sweetners and one sugar.

X

Pink and Whites -0.5points.. BUTTTT i have to heat them in the microwave for 10 secs...YUM YUM YUM!!
OMG I really have to try this... my mouth is watering so much right now lol :D

pink and whites are meant to be 2 for 1.5 like ww bread, just a warning as i used to eat the 6!

oh no :(
I just did the workings out on the calculater for one and it's .5 and then did the workings out for 2 (by doubling cals and sat/fats) and got 1.5 for the 2 :(
how can this be so? what if you didn't know and just worked out the points value for 1, but ate 6 (like I do :eek:)?
and the same for the bread?? I've not calculated that...oh, but that even says 1/2 per slice on the package... I'm confused :(

I was planning on having a Pink n White feast every Saturday night as a treat!!! can think of worse ways to waste my points lol :D

Weightwatchers points are not exact, they round up and down by half points and that evens itself out over the day. I would say you can have them as 0.5 each as thats what it says but to be exact they are more like 3/4 of a point each piece. so one is fine for 0.5 but if you eat all 6 them its more like 4/4.5 points not 3. I wouldnt worry for now but when you get your losses stopping then its worth being extra careful

Weightwatchers points are not exact, they round up and down by half points and that evens itself out over the day. I would say you can have them as 0.5 each as thats what it says but to be exact they are more like 3/4 of a point each piece. so one is fine for 0.5 but if you eat all 6 them its more like 4/4.5 points not 3. I wouldnt worry for now but when you get your losses stopping then its worth being extra careful
You must have read my mind hun, yes, I shall count them as .5 for now...until the scales stop moving :D yipee, roll on Saturday:D

:doh: what are pink and whites?:confused:

They are the pink and white marshmallow in wafers, you may have had them when you were a kid. They are rectangle in shape, if you go onto Tesco.com and type in pink n whites I'm sure you'll get an image of them...they are super duper yummy, nice and sweet for those with sweeth tooths :D

Pink and Whites are fantastic bunged on the BBQ for a couple of minutes. They crisp up and squidge if you know what I mean. Luvverly. And all for just half a point. ANd a lot cheaper than WW puds

Lynda

Back