What ur loss after super free soup?

teresa32uk

Silver Member
I have now made the SuperFree Soup from a recipe i found on here and i was wondering what other peoples losses were like after trying this? I am hoping for great things, lets hope i not disappointed...

I have now made the SuperFree Soup from a recipe i found on here and i was wondering what other peoples losses were like after trying this? I am hoping for great things, lets hope i not disappointed...

Where did you find the superfree soup recipie please?

xxxx

I make my own version of the soup which is basically any veg that i like, cauliflower, broccoli, onions, butternut squash, carrots, leeks, celery, peppers etc and then add a couple of sweet potatoes. I cover it with a couple of pints of vegetable stock and simmer for about 40 mins. I then blend it till its smooth. It makes absolutely loads. I can then either have it as veg soup or add chicken etc to a bowlful. I also freeze some.

Anyway this week I lost 4.5lb so it must be doing something.

Right - am def going to try this!!

Im going to keep this in mind for when I go shopping, buy loads of veg and freeze food I make, I love soups :) Thanks for the link for that.

It wasn't that great for me I'm afraid.

After having an average of 0.5lb loss for a while I stuck to this for lunch for the last 2 weeks to try and 'speed' things up and yup, youve guessed it, 0.5lb loss :(

I was losing 1lb -1 half every week thought I would try this to see if I got a boost I ate it every day for a week by the end of the week I was heaving at the sight of the stuff tried putting chilli in it or worcester sauce to jazz it up but after a week I had had enough, anyway after all my effort I lost 0.5lb despite being 100% and eating the soup every day.
I still have soup left in my freezer and after a few weeks without I can actually stomach the occasional bowl lol wont be trying any fads again sticking to the plan works for me without making myself eat something that was ok after the first bowl but 3 or 4 bowls in I was ready to throw it up lol Good luck tho seems it works for some people unless its just coincidence they ate the soup and lost more:confused: they may have lost more even if they didnt eat the soup ;)

Back