What was people's 1st week's weigh in?

maryam said:
Hi. Just a general question..is the weight loss significantly less if u have less to lose (hope that makes sense)

I would imagine so, that's normally the way isn't it x I've only got 2st to loose do I don't expect huge numbers, if I get them I'll be over the moon don't get me wrong hahaha xxx

Not my wi, my first day to start the diet lol. Havnt even started and I'm Already thinking of weight loss

maryam said:
Not my wi, my first day to start the diet lol. Havnt even started and I'm Already thinking of weight loss

Wooohoooo I'm starting tomorrow too! X I'm meeting my consultant at 6pm x gonna do a diary on here so keep an eye out for me, I'll look out for you :) xxx

omg thats brillant tallbride can i ask what was your start weight x

My first weigh in was -11lbs and I loved it x now I have lost a total of 41lbs but still a lot to go x I love cd the amount u lose is great x good luck to u all who have just started and congrats on yr loses so far x

leah are you on the ss or ss+ x

i lost 9lb but was totm aswell so would have lost more :) X

hi, im new lol im on day 11 lost 7lb first week, getting weighed tomorrow cos of bank holiday so it wont be a great weigh in i guess :(

my cdc said to me it will prob affect it by couple pounds as when its totm your body holds water so by some chance you have a small loss next week will be better :) x

I lost 14 lbs in my first week.

Good luck!

x

Just reading everyones first loses they are so motivating. I am on day four doing sole source having three shakes a day and about 3litres of water. Hoping for a big loss. My weigh in is on Friday so I am about half way now

Gem x

i saw my cdc on a tuesday and started on the wednesday and had my 1st WI on the Saturday i lot 12 1/2lbs, which was great, i remember walking out thinking, i can do this, and im on my 6th wk now, WI in 2 days,(i'd like a loss of 3lb) fingers crossed.

Just thought I'd add in here !

My first loss was 5lbs. So not a big one, quite disappointing really as you guys seem to have lost loads when you've been on it.

Lost 9 lbs altogether - been doin 3weeks & went to a wedding on 2nd week so explains a lot.

Xx

Back