What was people's 1st week's weigh in?

Hello all I'm just wondering as in cant wait for my first weeks weigh in :) lol

Any tips/ advice maybe :)

Leah x

Will let you know tomorrow as first weigh in! Super excited :) x

l had first weigh in today 9 3/4 lbs lost try and drink recommend amount of water it really helps

I lost 8lbs in my first week which surprised me as I had been on a diet for about 10 days before starting CD.

I lost 9 lbs the first week :) I think drinking lots and lots of water helps. Take one day at a time and you'll get to goal sooner then you think :)

my first week was 18lb, i nearly dropped dead of shock and my cdc said it was the biggest they had seen

Wow amazing losses mine will be next weekend hoping for 7 lbs off x

I lost 10lbs on step 2 and my mum lost 18lbs on step 3 x

Wow! Amazing loses! X I have NEVER lost more than 4lb in one week on any diet plan x I start Cambridge on Monday, so hopefully I'll break that record! Lol x
I weigh about 11st, and want to loose 2 xxx

my first weigh in was last week lost 11ib cant wait for tuesday to see how much more ive lost energy is rushing through my body right now feel like super woman :D

alib1982 said:
my first weigh in was last week lost 11ib cant wait for tuesday to see how much more ive lost energy is rushing through my body right now feel like super woman :D

That second week energy rush is really something isn't it? And it keeps going for weeks. The first week is always the biggest as you use up glycogen and water I am told, so next week will be more modest but if you set your mind to expect about a stone per month you won't go wrong.

Hi. Just a general question..is the weight loss significantly less if u have less to lose (hope that makes sense)

My first WI is on Tuesday. Hearing how much you all lost is making me excited! Lets hope I'm not dissapointed

maryam said:
Hi. Just a general question..is the weight loss significantly less if u have less to lose (hope that makes sense)

It varies because first week is mainly water loss. So it depends how much water your body has to lose not how much fat if that makes sense x

Oh i c. Thanku. Let's c what 2mo brings. I hate the idea of being uncomfortable in my own skin ESP during the summer. Time for action me thinks

Back