What was people's 1st week's weigh in?

I can't remember exactly, but i think mine was about 9lbs my first week. I've lost 81.5 lbs so far, with just another 17 to go to goal. :)

First weigh in today : 13lbs lost. Starting weight 13.13 :D

Had my first weigh in yesterday, and lost 9lb, and 5 inches!! Sooo in the zone now!

cant wait for my 1st weigh in now after reading ll these! well done to you all!xx

I lost 10lb in my 1st week, was actually in only 6 days...but who's counting!! lol

The first time I did this diet, I lost 13Ibs. The second time I did it properly I lost 11Ibs. Can't wait til Monday - this is my 3rd serious re-attempt! xx

I've just been weighed after my umpteeth restart... Week 1 - 20lbs!!!!!!!

Hi guys I'm on day 6 of the plan and had my first weigh in today 7pounds gone forever!! I'm so pleased makes it all worthwhile!! Good luck to everyone just starting out and keep up the good work to all those who are doing so well!

Im already worrying only gonna lose 2lb or something....

I only wanna do this for 2 months

only 4lb as i cheated a few times throughout the week found it difficult on sole source so now on sole source plus and its loads easier and i lost 5lb in my second week...now into my 3rd week so hoping for similar loss xx

i lost 11lbs in week 1 but this is my 3rd time on the cambridge (over the 4 years?!) im more on track this time, just wish it was 11lb every week ha ha xx

everyones loosing more than me and i havnt lost anything this week :( booo!! hate being fat x

Had my first WI this eve, and I'd say I've lost about 5 pounds.. the records say 8 pounds lost, but to be realistic, I had a belly full of water and grub last week, so that can't count....

my big aim is more about conquering my relationship with eating, and that'll be about being kind to myself, and finding better ways of comforting myself..... that'll be the big hurdle that I'll be sooo proud of myself with once I've cracked it!

Enough said:
Had my first WI this eve, and I'd say I've lost about 5 pounds.. the records say 8 pounds lost, but to be realistic, I had a belly full of water and grub last week, so that can't count....

my big aim is more about conquering my relationship with eating, and that'll be about being kind to myself, and finding better ways of comforting myself..... that'll be the big hurdle that I'll be sooo proud of myself with once I've cracked it!

Well done that's a great first week!! I know what you mean about conquering the relationships & the comfort of eating! Good luck x

That is a great loss well done :D

My first weigh in was after 6 days and I lost 11lb.

11lb after 6 days thats amazing dont think i will do anyway near that lol x

Back