What was the final straw??

Hi everyone.

I have lots of reasons. I suppose the biggest one is I am so unhappy. I hate the way i feel, the way i look. I refuse to get family pictures taken.
I am fat i know i am but i try and make myself think i am not as big as i am.
I have PCOS which is definately not helped by me being overweight so the heavier I have become the worse my symptoms have been.
My little girl says I have a big tummy. She doesnt understand how upset that gets me but it hurts so much. Ive had the chat about everyone is different so she doesnt say it but the fact that she did hurts.
I want to be a healthy part of my kids life and be able to look good and feel good.
I soooooo hope i can start 2mrw.
xx

i had been on holiday with my little girl in 2007 and theres a picture of us in the ball pool. im sat with my legs open and her sat in the gap and i look like a mountain, not a person.
all the pictures from that trip i look awful, all red faced and ugly

it also got to the point where i couldnt lift and carry my daughter. shes disabled so i have a lot of lifting to do and to get her up to bed i had to sling her over my sholder and crawl up the stairs to get her to bed, not the recommended way thats for sure

Oh my god. I have so many.

I couldn't fit in the chair at my in-laws dining room. I had to perch on the end and it creaked so much.

I couldn't pick my dd up because "she was so heavy" INFACT!! I was carrying so much extra weight i couldn't even carry myself let alone her. I picked her up and carried her around tesco yday and thought she had lost swift because she was so light, infact it was me that was lighter!

I couldn't fit on the rides at Alton towers- yet I still went on to put 6ish stone on!!

I had to only shop in newlook plus size and Evans.

In 2009 I wanted some winter boots and jeans as it was snowing and I was freezing in my leggings. I went to Evans and I couldn't even get the extra wide fitting boots on! And I tried pairs of size 20-22 jeans on and couldn't even get then up.. Ended up buying size 26!!! At 19 years old.

Looking so frigging ugly!! My whole fce was so fat that my eyes was sunken and my forehead stuck out and i had such a big double chin! I looked about 15 years older then I was.

I used to hate having to walk, and e so out of breath I couldn't talk even just walking to the shop (10min walk away!!)----- I now walk everywhere! Me and my family go to a different country park every weekend lol

This is such a good thread!

For me there has been several things that have made me stop and realise enough is enough.
Watching peoples faces as I walk by, watching as they change to a look of horror that something as big as me is actually allowed outside.
Sitting it the chair at the doctors and totally filling it, with huge lardy bits wedged under the arms, I honestly thought I would bring the chair up with me when I stood up!
Going for a race at Thruxton with Tiff Nedell driving, it was fantastic, but the dvd was horrific, picture vast quantities of fat wobbling fast like a jelly on speed...not pleasant!!
I eventually have got the message, and am taking it one day at a time. 1 stone off in less than two weeks so far!!

Loving cd!

Cheryl, you poor thing, what a horrible thing to happen for you. For me, I'm not *that* oweight but really it's that I've never had a relationship and I want to lose weight so I have the confidence to have one :) x

Back